Take Me to Paris {Fred & George x Reader}

Start from the beginning

When you found a game, Life, you turned around to walk back to the boys but they were right there behind you. "So we were thinking.. Just thinking!" The both of them said. "Can we take you to Paris? Just for fun?" Fred asked with raised brows, waiting for your response with a cheeky smile on his face. "Nothing more than just trying something to pass the time?" George added to make it seem a little less weird that they were asking this. You kind of just stood there in shock for a few seconds. "I mean it's not like we haven't fooled around a few times before." Fred said with a slight smirk.

He was right.. you had messed around with the both of them a few times in the past but nothing this extreme. You also wondered what it would be like to be in that position since you seemed to know so much about it without actually having the experience. "I am not opposed to trying it.. I just don't want it to make things weird between us." You said as you fiddled with your fingers. "Understandable. It was just an idea of course we can do something else that doesn't involve stuff of that sort." George said with a reassuring smile, kicking Fred in the shin before he even opened his mouth to speak because he knew Fred was going to say something stupid. "Ow.."

Feeling a little risky you thought about actually trying it, running over the possible outcomes of going that far with the twins, your best friends. The voice inside your head said 'Eh fuck it!' so you smiled and began to speak, "Let's do it." Which completely took them by surprise. "Wait really?" They asked, their attention immediately back on you and only you. You were honestly kind of sex deprived and craving some release and you knew you could fix that right now while also trying something new. If it makes things weird you could always just erase your memories! Simple. "Yeah I'm down to do it.. if you guys were being serious that is.."

"Wicked!" The brothers shouted. This really was the perfect day to do this as everyone else was in Diagon Alley for the day getting textbooks since school started up in a week. Since you three finished school a few months back you got to stay home. You bit your lip and motioned your head towards the staircase and the three of you barreled up them to get to the twins room. George was smart enough to close the door behind you all and lock it as a precaution.

The three of you now standing in the middle of the room awkwardly. "So how exactly do we get this started?" George asked as he looked at you with wide eyes. "I don't know!" You said as you scratched your head pretending you were thinking of something but in reality you had no idea. You never got to this point before. Fred being the more outgoing one knew exactly how he wanted to start it  "Come here." He said as he pulled you in by your waist and colliding his lips with yours. This took you by shock, your hands cupping his face as you kissed him back.

"Aye you two... What do I do here?" George asked with a frown on his face. Fred broke the kiss and you stood there with a big smile on your face have very much enjoyed that kiss. "I got the upper half, work on the lower half." Fred whispered to his brother in a demanding tone before picking you up and brining you to his bed, George following. He places you down gently on your back as he starts kissing you again while George crawls onto the beg and fiddles with your pants zipper, he eventually gets it right and pulls your pants down. "Pst" He pokes your hip to get your attention. You break the kiss, breathing heavily to see what George wanted "What?"
"Can I just start?" He asked with puppy dog eyes, wanting to make sure he got your clear consent to do this. You couldn't help but smile sweetly at him and nod, "Yes do whatever you want to me." You winked at him and then went back to what you were doing.

Now that George got the go ahead that he was looking for he quickly removed your panties and began to kiss his way up your thighs, alternating between thigh so that he could give each the same attention. He paused when he reached your folds, already glistening from your wetness. You could feel his hot breath hit your skin which sent shivers through your spine. Fred began to shift his kisses down to your neck, sucking softly on your skin.

George then brought his hands up to your thighs, gently pushing them open more, his tongue finding its way to your folds, running over them softly which made you buck your hips towards him and you let out a quiet moan. Fred then sat up a bit so that he could take your shirt off, pulling it over your head and tossing it somewhere in the room. "I knew you weren't wearing a bra! Told you Georgie." He shouted back to his brother. George pulled his head back for a quick second to speak, "Shut the fuck up Fred..." And he immediately went back to teasing you with his tongue, enjoying your taste.

Fred began to kiss down your collarbone eventually making it to your left breast. He started to swirl his tongue over your hardened nipple before sucking it while massaging your other breast and pinching your nipple. The combination of that and George's warm tongue teasing you caused your body to squirm around from the pleasure, small moans and gasps escaping your mouth.

George surprised you when he inserted two fingers into you curling them so that they hit the perfect spot while he slowly pumped them. "F-fuck George.." You moaned out which Fred obviously got jealous of, causing him to become a bit rougher with your breasts.

When George removed his fingers from you abruptly you whimpered and propped yourself up on your elbows, causing Fred to stop and look up at you. "Take me to Paris boys.." You said between breaths and within seconds they both stood up, taking their own clothes off as quickly as they could. As you watched them undress you sat up on the bed and bit your lip. They both finished undressing at the same time, standing in front of you with their hands on their hips. "Ready!" they said in unison. Your eyes widened as you looked at them standing there, both were hard and for a second you though about backing out from the sheer concern for you mouth. They were both huge but Fred was a bit more girthy than George.

You were very nervous but you hid it well, "So how are we going to do this? Me and George up on the bed. Fred you stand at the edge that way I can actually reach.."  You spoke with a nervous shake in your voice. "Sounds like a plan." Fred exclaimed as he walked to where he was supposed to be. "You sure you want to do this? You can still back out we won't be upset. I want you to be comfortable." George said as he knelt down to be face to face with you. You smiled, his sweetness reassuring you that this was something you wanted to do with them. "I am very sure."  "Wicked." He whispered before kissing you softly and then getting up to take his place on the bed.

You got onto all fours, practically making eye contact with Fred's dick. 'Woah hello there' you thought to yourself. "You let me know when you want me to stop ok? Just tap me on my thigh and I will stop immediately." Fred said as he lifted your chin so that he could look into your eyes. You nodded "Got it." Then you felt George's hand on your hip as he positioned himself behind you. "I'm ready.." You said so that George knew he could start. "Ready George?" "Ready Fred!"

Your one hand lifted off the bed to hold Fred's hand while George slowly entered you, groaning as he did so. You were relieved as it was not as painful as you expected, probably because you were so wet, it helped him slide right in. You then let go of Fred's hand and placed your hand back on the bed to steady yourself before Fred guided himself to your mouth, as you took him into your mouth you gagged a bit which caused Fred to instinctively pull back a bit. You tried to relax your jaw and your throat and he slowly slid back into your mouth until he reached the back of your throat. The brothers nodded to each other and both began to fuck you. George starting off slow but sped up his thrusts as he got into it more. Fred was gentle at first but he got carried away and was basically throat fucking you. You gagged a bit as tears formed in your eyes. You honestly were enjoying this once they got into a rhythm, the tears were just from holding back your gags while Fred thrusted his dick down your throat. He would occasionally wipe away your tears with his thumb.

The ungodly noises of skin slapping against skin, moaning, grunting and more filled the room. George felt himself getting closer to the edge and he quickly spoke up, "Fred! High five! We have to complete it!" With that Fred and George high five each other with huge grins on their faces. "Eiffel towerrr!" They shouted and like that George had to pull himself out from you, gripping his pulsing dick as he cums onto your ass, panting heavily. Shortly after, Fred reaches his release but he keeps his dick in your mouth, cumming down your throat. After he removed himself from your mouth he threw himself onto the bed, laying down next to you while George grabbed his shirt and cleaned you off. You stayed on all fours for a bit while you tried to catch your breath and process what just happened. George sat on the other side of you and rubbed your back until you came back to reality and laid down on your back.

"That was.. wild." You said as you looked at the twins with a smile on your face. "Indeed." They both said with smirks on their faces.