Dont mess with my girl

A/n - Mafia material , violence

No One's POV:

Jennie came back from work with a sad face. She wasnt in the mood for anything, one of her so called friend's Kim Taehyung, made some shit rumour about Jennie saying that she's lesbian and is rasist.

The rumour was obviously false but everyone working there was shocked and started ignoring her.

Whenever she talks to them, they would give dirty looks or glares making her even sadder.

Though Jennie didnt mind, she has a boyfriend who is a leader of a mafia gang, Lee Taeyong.

"Babygirl I'm home." Yelled her hot-ass man.

Jennie didnt reply back and continued eating.

"Hey Baby," He says as he came over towards her.

"Hi Daddy.." She mumbles.

"What's wrong with you today?" He asks staring into her eyes.

Without replying, she just rolls her eyes infront of him, soonly regretting her actions.

"That's not how you treat your daddy is it now?" He asks as he grabbed her chin to look at her.

"What happened. Tell me" He said as he started kissing her jaw making her moan.

"We wont fuck unless unless you tell me." He smirks waiting for an answer.

Jennie was already wet at that point, she really wanted Taeyong to mess her up at the spot.

"Mhm, Taehyung told some shit rumour about me and now everyone believes it." She pouted.

"No one will say shit to my women. I'll come back." He pecked her forehead and left the building.

~~

"WHO THE FUCK IS KIM TAEHYUNG?" Taeyong yells as entered the Cafe Jennie works in.

Taeyong suddenly started kicking chairs aggressively and throwing the tables over.

He didnt even care if the crowd was waiting him shocked.

"I SAID WHO IS KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG?" Taeyong yells again.

You can see he is getting red with rage as he makes fists with his hands.

"Uhhh.... me..." Taehyung gulped thickly.

Taeyong smirked disgustingly as he walked over to him, making Taehyung scared as fuck.

"Look here you fucking piece of shit. You wont say any shit things about Jennie, or I'll make sure you will regret your whole existence." Taeyong spat as he strangled him on the neck

There was no response, by looking at Taehyung, he looked passed out.

"Good. Now piss off." He threw him on the floor and kicked him continuously until he was unconscious.

~~

"Daddy.. your home!" Jennie says as she hugs her man. "Yes babygirl."

"Did you teach Taehyung a lesson?" She asks as he grabbed on her ass making her chuckle.

"Of course baby, he wont bother you again babygirl." Taeyong gave multiple kisses on her face.

"Now.. I need you to pleasure me Babe, I need it." Taeyong asks, "Yes daddy, anything for you!"

" Taeyong asks, "Yes daddy, anything for you!"