Arias 10th High School Reunion

Title - Ezria in LA.

Characters - Aria and Ezra

Story Summery - Following the adventures of Ezrias life as the years passed by. Starts 10 years after Arias High School Graduation. Ezria is married and they live in a big house in Los Angeles, California. Ezra is a teacher at LAs most known private school and Aria is a singer still struggling to become famous. Can they balance their relationship and a family or will their marriage fall apart when Aria gets offered an opportunity of a lifetime?

Arias 10th High School Reunion

The time has arrived for Arias 10th high school reunion. Aria was happy to be attending but not happy to be back in her hometown. Her parents were divorced but they were both still living in Rosewood so running into them was very likely. It was mid august and since school was not starting for another 2 weeks Aria convinced Ezra and their two daughters 11 year old Riley Fitz and 5 year old Lucy Fitz to come along with her. Aria missed her 5 year reunion due to the birth of Lucy. This is Aria and Ezras first time back in Rosewood, Pennsylvania since moving to Los Angles, California 10 years ago. The Fitz family loved LA and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

They took a flight from LAX to Philadelphia International and then rented a car for the hour drive to Rosewood. They were staying at the Holiday Inn and suites in Rosewood where the reunion was taking place. They were staying in a suite to give the four of them more room. Ezra was invited to this reunion as well because he was a teacher at Rosewood high up until the year Aria graduated but he decided that he was not going to be attending the reunion. After all they had no one to watch Riley and Lucy because Aria certainly didn't want to ask her parents. Riley and Lucy could have stayed back in LA with the neighbor and her teenage daughter. After all the neighbors teenage daughter babysits for Riley and Lucy. Ezra turned down the offer for Riley and Lucy to stay at the neighbors house. Aria and Ezra wanted this to be like a mini summer vacation for their girls anyway.

Aria and Ezra decided to stay for an extra few days and drive to New York City. That way it felt more like a vacation for their kids. Even though Riley had her heart set on going to Disney Land again like they did last summer she was still excited about NYC. Aria and Ezra told Riley that they would go back to Disney Land in a few years when Lucy was a little older so they could enjoy it more. Lucy was only 4 when they went last summer and she was too little to go on almost every single ride. Aria and Ezra had to take turns going with Riley on the rides because one of them had to stay back and be with Lucy. They had a fun time at Disney Land but Aria and Ezra both agreed it would have been better if they didn't have to deal with a 4 year old who was cranky for most of their trip.

Ezra went to the grocery store to get some snacks and juice boxes for the kids while Aria stayed in the hotel room with the girls. After the five hour flight both Aria and the girls were tired. The girls needed a rest before dinner. It was a nice hotel suite for Rosewood. There was a mini fridge and a microwave along with a small table in the room which meant that they did not have to go out to eat for every single meal. That helped them a lot because Lucy was a picky eater and sometimes it was really hard to find a restaurant were Lucy would eat something off of the menu. Unfortunately Rosewood was a small town so Ezra ran in to Arias mom at the grocery store. Running into your mother in law at the grocery store was not something Ezra wanted to happen. It was Friday late afternoon so the grocery story was only somewhat busy.

"Hi Ezra." She said

"You're talking to me now." Ezra said

"I never meant to stop talking to you and Aria. The two of you moved to LA and started your own family. I tried to keep in contact with Aria but my calls were never returned." She said