Back on Stage for the First time in a Few Years

Title - Ezria in LA.

Characters - Aria and Ezra

Story Summery - Following the adventures of Ezrias life as the years passed by. Starts 10 years after Arias High School Graduation. Ezria is married and they live in a big house in Los Angeles, California. Ezra is a teacher at LAs most known private school and Aria is a singer still struggling to become famous. Can they balance their relationship and a family or will their marriage fall apart when Aria gets offered an opportunity of a lifetime? Ezria's Relationship and Family Life is tested. A mix of Ezria and Jaria. Read and Review or PM with thoughts, and story line ideas.

Author Notes: I know some readers were not happy with some of the story lines I have chosen to write. I am reminding you that this is my story and I can write it the way I want it to. Please be nice in the reviews. I don't like reading "You are ruining your story" or "I hate this story". A better review would be "I think your story would be better if you did this ..." or "I think this should happen ... instead of this ...". Please give this story more of a chance as it only can get better.

I am still fairly new at writing and I can only improve with each chapter. For those of you that wanted Riley biological father to be Ezra, I think you will be happy in the end. Like I mentioned in a previous chapter. "DNA doesn't make a family, Love does." This quote was taken from another ABC Family show "The Fosters".

I made this choice to make Jason the biological father of Riley because I wanted Jason to be a important part of this story. I still want and plan to keep Ezria together even though there will be some bumps along the road with their marriage and other things that might happen to them in the future.

Just a little clue on what might happen in upcoming chapters or later on in the story: Ezria might get into another fight that causes Aria to maybe make a decision she regrets which Ezra may find out about. Ezras mom comes into town for about a month to celebrate Christmas and the New Years holiday with her son and granddaughters that may cause another strain on Ezrias relationship. Old feelings between two characters might resurface but they won't last very long. Aria may think she is pregnant but it might just be a false alarm. Aria will get a offer for a tour but will she take it? Jason offers to manage this tour for her but Aria and Ezra have different opinions about what that means.

Back on Stage for the First time in a Few Years

Aria's POV

I was so excited but nervous at the same time to get up on a big stage and sing to a crowd tonight. Over the past few years I have only had a few concerts on smaller stages and a small audience. The day started out like a normal Saturday. Ezra made breakfast for everyone then we spent some quality family time together. We spent most of the day relaxing until later. Ezra dropped me off Nokia theater LA live. Ezra, his mom, and the kids went out to dinner because there was still over 2 hours until the show started.

I was in my dressing room. I ate some food before I got my performance outfit on. After that there was a lady who did my hair and makeup. Waiting back stage is the hardest thing for me. Ezra texted me saying that they just got here and were siting in one of the first few rows so I should be able to see him when I am out there preforming. I was still in my dressing room waiting for the show to start. Jason was my manager so of course I had to see him tonight and that time was now.

"I wanted to wish you good luck. I also need to tell you that the order changed so you are now singing one song to open the show and one song to end the show." Jason said

"How is that possible because I told you I didn't want to go first or last?" I asked

"I'm sorry but I didn't have the final decision in the order." Jason said