Sneaking Around, High School

Title - Ezria in LA.

Characters - Aria and Ezra

Story Summery - Following the adventures of Ezrias life as the years passed by. Starts 10 years after Arias High School Graduation. Ezria is married and they live in a big house in Los Angeles, California. Ezra is a teacher at LAs most known private school and Aria is a singer still struggling to become famous. Can they balance their relationship and a family or will their marriage fall apart when Aria gets offered an opportunity of a lifetime? Ezria's Relationship and Family Life is tested. A mix of Ezria and Jaria. Read and Review or PM with thoughts, and story line ideas.

Happy reading

Two Years Later (Almost)

Ezra 38 Years old

Jason 35 Years Old

Aria 31 Years old

Riley 14 Years old

Lucy 8 Years old

Drew 2 Years old (In a few weeks)

Chapter takes place in December.

Sneaking Around/High School

Riley's POV

For almost the last two years I have been secretly seeing my dad. Jason is helping me see him without my mom knowing. Unfortunately in order to see my dad I had to give up seeing Lucy on the weekends when she stays with my mom and Jason. This plan is working so far. On Fridays I leave school with Maya and go to her house but not really because I actually go home with my dad. My dad is ok with this because he thinks my mom knows that I am spending every weekend with him. Then on Sundays after I go to church with my dad Jason picks me up and takes back home. I remember the day this plan was made.

Flashback - Shortly after Ezria divorce and the court date to decide custody of Riley and Lucy.

I have only been living with my mom and Jason for 1 week. I already missed my dad. I want and need to see my dad even if it is just for one weekend. I tried to see my dad while he was working but unfortunately my lunch is right in the middle of one of his classes. I was going to ask my mom and Jason tonight if I could see my dad. It was a Saturday night and all I wanted was one day with my dad tomorrow. Lucy would be here for the weekend but she has a girl scout thing and wasn't home tonight.

Drew was already sleeping but who knows how long that would last since he was just a baby. I was outside my mom and Jason's door. It was closed so I knocked. I waited but when no one answered I checked to see if it was unlocked. Since it wasn't locked I was able to open the door. Right then and there I wished I hadn't done that. My mom and Jason were both completely undressed and doing god knows what. As soon as they noticed me they stopped what ever it was they were doing. My mom and Jason quickly got dressed again before they spoke a word to me.

"Riley when the door is closed it means Jason and I need some private time. Do not interrupt us no matter what you need." Aria said

"Even if it was an emergency?" I asked

"Well is it an emergency?" Jason asked

"I don't know maybe." I said

"What's going on Riley?" Jason asked

"Can one of you drive me so I can see my dad Tomorrow.?" I asked

"Riley, I'm sorry but you can't see your dad because it is a court order." Aria said