EPISODE 1

There was this strange looking man right sitting on a chair with long hair and a creepy smile on his face yet frustrated in a big dark and silent room.besides him there was another man sitting opposite to him questioning him like he did something bad.ofcourse you might have already assumed that the room was interrogation room and other man is a detective who is interrogating him.

Detective : now tell how did you kill them and why , what was your purpose ..

*complete silence*

The man was looking like the detective asked him something he shouldn't mention with big bloody red eyes .

But because it was a room where not just anyone can sit there and have to answer what they've been asking ofcource he must be some kind of a criminal . but he seems not liking it to answer any of the questions.

Detective: put his hand hard on the table and shouted ..

I am not gonna sit here all day long .. Tell me since i am asking you nicely .. Don't take me easy as i know how to disgorge it from your bloody mouth.now i am asking it for the last time tell me how did you kill them and why ..

Man was looking like as there is no effect on his health

The detective was furiously angry punched his face and grab him from his collar and shouted .. Are you deaf and should i let my men to torture you and disgorge everything from this bloody mouth of yours . then again punched him .

And finally the man breaked the ice and mumbled ..

Detective: i cannot hear you make it louder .

The man then screamed..

YES i am the one who killed them . they ve done so wrong to me . both of them ditched me . cant you see i am the victim here .

He then laughs as this whole thing is a joke to him .

Culprit: even the women begged for her bloody life . she was crying as she was the only victim and i am the bad guy here.

*then he laughs again*

"Have mercy on me please .. Dont kill me . I AM PREGNANT. please dont kill me i am pregnant with your child. If you want to kill me .. OK kill me after the child's birth .. Do whatever you want after the birth but please dont kill your child please i beg you .. HAVE MERCY . she weeps"

Detective: you bastard! She told you that she was pregnant with your child and you still killed her .. Are you even human you ANIMAL .

Culprit:may be she was pregnant but with my child like i would believe her and let her go and will accept her and her child .. She must be thinking like that . she thinks i am a fool .. Aahhh she was so annoying so i killed her thats it.

Detective:psycho! She was your wife ..and most importantly she was the mother of your child you brat .

*The man shouted with grief*

That wasn't my child .. she was lying .. She just feigns to get away from me and to save her self.what was my fault ..i loved her .. I cared for her and in return what she did .. She cheated me with that man so i killed them both.

Detective: so you killed your wife because she cheated you and killed the man because he was with her make it clear.

Culprit:Yes

Detective: but why did you killed that college student and put the blame on man's daughter..

Culprit :
I killed him..l killed her and i was to take revenge all of them who's dear to him but you came in my way you ruined everything.. (The Truth Has To Be Revealed)

To be continued..