Chapter 7: Emily vs Cons and It takes courage

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Trust me, Megatron. It will only take one to defeat you after what you did to your home planet. And I'll be sure to end your tyranny!" She then rushed towards him with hatred and anger in her optic-eye and Optimus saw what she was going to do and tried to stop her.

"Emily, stop!" Optimus yelled, hoping that she would listen but it appears that she didn't.

Megatron smiled evilly as he blocked her attack as they both started to give it their all. She blocked a downward swing from his sword but she quickly blocked it with the shield she used earlier. Optimus ordered her to stop again as he was afraid that she'll lose herself if she goes any further than what is happening now. They were in a headlock as blue and light purple with indigo hue optic-eye and red optics met again before Emily started to push back against Megatron and shock them all by fully breaking his sword in half and he fell down on his knees as his mind was in shock. Just who or what is she?! How could she have Cybertronian abilities and weapons?

She panted heavily as she picked up the broken piece of his sword as she glared at him and pointed the tip of his sword towards him.

"It's over, Megatron." She glared at him but became slightly confused when he started to chuckle darkly and she didn't like it.

"Go ahead. Finish me. This is a war child, there is no place for pity things like mercy and love. If you do not end me now, one day I'll destroy Optimus Prime and you will live with the burden of your error." Emily listened to what he was saying and instantly knew that he did have a point. But a rational part of her mind told her that killing the enemy is wrong.

The Autobots and other Cons watch the standstill as Optimus was leaning against Ratchet for support since his body was a little dented.

"Emily, don't do it. Don't go that dark path. Stand down." He told her softly yet sternly. She looked up to the blue and red leader and saw worry in his blue optics.

She looked back to Megatron and was about to swing the part of the sword but she just stabbed the ground in front of him as she backed off.

"This might be a war. But that doesn't mean that I must become a killer like you, Megatron." She told him before she started to walk back to the Autobots as Miko was with Bulkhead. Arcee already requested Raf for a ground bridge as the portal opened up to get them back to their base.

She let the others go in first before her. Just as she was about to walk into the portal, she looked back as Megatron got back up with that evil look on his face.

"Hahaha... I must say... I'm quite disappointed. I was hoping that a warrior from your caliber would understand what needs to be done. Know this, child. One day, you'll regret never slashing that sword straight to my spark." She clenched her hand tightly into a fist as her light pale blue bangs covered her eyes as she had her back turned to them.

"Then so be it..." She told him before she entered the portal and disappeared through it before it closed up.

They arrived back at base as Emily saw that Miko was being talked to by Bulk and Jack while Arcee, Bumblebee and Optimus were getting fixed up by Ratchet from their fight with the Cons. They looked towards her as she walked to the elevator silently but Optimus and Jack knew that something was bothering her since she hadn't uttered a single word. She got in the elevator and it moved up to the roof of the base. She exited it and sat down as she looked up at the stars as it was an early evening.

Everyone watched her use the elevator and grew worried and concerned since she wasn't always like this. Something must be really bothering her.

"Something is bothering our young friend and I fear that Megatron's words struck her and it left her thinking." Optimus sat up as Ratchet was finished fixing their injuries for today as the medic of the group nodded in agreement.