Chapter 23

*Three Week's Later*

Your Pov

I took in a deep breath 'I finally get to go back on the ice!' I walked down the hallways of ouran heading towards the ice rink. "Hey, y/n! where are you heading?" I turn around to see hikaru but without kaoru.

"Hey, where's your other half?" I curiously asked as hikaru rubs his neck. "Kaoru stayed back to get some help on homework. But, enough of that where are you heading to?"

I walk up towards hikaru leaning over him "I'm going to the ice rink," I whisper into his ear as I noticed him blushing a bit. "B-but, are you even fully healed?" Hikaru used his hand to cover his face.

"Yup! I'm got permission from the doctor's to ice skate," I happily said as hikaru smiled.

"Well, at least let me take you there," I was about to refuse the offer before hikaru grab my hand walking toward's the ice rank. Walking down the hallway was quiet. None of us spoke a word to each other. 

As we finally reached the ice rink but to find the door's locked "Why are the doors closed? Usually, they keep them opened," 

"That's because the school is renovating the ice rank," I jumped in surprised to find kyoya leaning against the wall. 'This man is going to give me a heart attack one day!' 

"Kyoya, you gotta stop scaring me, or one day you'll actually give me a heart attack," I held my chest as kyoya smirked leaning over me "But where is the fun not scaring you y/n? I get to see you're cute reaction to me scaring you,"

I covered my face with my hand not letting kyoya see me blushing "W-Well, when will the ice rink re-open," I changed the conversation back to the main topic.

"Not until a week or two but don't worry I've arranged a private ice rink for you since I know you're so eager to get back on the ice," 

I smiled at kyoya "Thanks for doing that for me. You're not so cold-hearted as people say," He looked up at me about to reach out but the bell ringed for the next class. "Well, I better get going. See you guys later," I waved at hikaru and kyoya before walking down the hallway.

Hikaru's Pov

I watch y/n walking down the hallway as I turn around to face kyoya "I know what you're trying to do," Kyoya re-adjusted his glasses "And what that might be hikaru?" He asked as I cling my fist 

"You're trying to y/n too aren't you?" A grin appeared on his face "You're smart for a Hitachi who plays tricks on people. You're not entirely wrong since I fell for y/n just for the type of person she is,"

Kyoya started to walk circles around me "Now, why did you fall for her? Is it for her looks? Beauty? Or that she's related to haruhi?" I let out a furious sigh 'Why is he bring back my past crush! It was in the past and I like y/n for who she is!'

"I know what you're trying to do! You're trying to trick me to believe I still have feelings for haruhi! Well, I don't! I like y/n and I won't back out," Kyoya stared at me "Well, make the best man win," He held his hand out.

"Oh, I intend to," I shook kyoya's hand 'I won't back out this fight!'

_____________________________________________

"That will be all for today's class. Don't forget you all have a test in four days," The teacher announced as the bell ringed. I began to pack my things as my phone vibrated to find a strange message from an unknown phone number.

"He will come back to me and you will suffer the conscious,"

I stare down at my phone screen with confusion overwhelming me 'W-What is going on? This has to be a joke!' 

"Y/N!"

I quickly turn around to find kyoya standing right behind me "Is everything alright?" He curiously asked as I quickly nodded my head "Yeah, we better get going," I put my phone into my school bag.

As I grab my other bag full of my ice skate equipment I felt the weight of the bag becoming lighter. I look up to see tamaki holding the other strap of the bag "Let me carry that for you," Tamaki walks off with my bag.

"B-But, I can carry it," I tried to get my bag back but tamaki pulled it closer to his body. "Nope, daddy's gonna carry your bag. Now, relax knowing you don't have to carry the bag," He patted my head.

We walk out of the classroom to find the rest of the host club waiting for us. "Are you already men?"

_____________________________________________

I got out of the black car staring back at the entrance of the skating rink 'Finally get to skate after all these months of waiting' I felt a tag on the other end of my sleeve. I look down to see honey-senpai staring back at me.

"Are you having second thought's y/n-chan?" He curiously asked as I shake my head "It's been so long since I've been on the ice. I guess I'm just nervous but excited at the same time," I smiled at him.

We walked inside the skating rink to find only the employees working the counter. "I'll get you registered y/n. The rest of you help y/n getting ready for the ice," Kyoya walked up to the counter.  

"Come on y/n! Let's see you skate!" Honey-senpai pulled me towards the ice arena. I walk into the arena feeling the cold breeze hitting my body.

I walked towards a bench settling my bag down before grabbing my skate's "Are you sure you're ready to get back on the ice?" Haruhi asked as I nodded my head "I've waited so long to get back. Now, I have my chance,"

I tightly tied my skates before walking towards the ice "Be careful!" Tamaki yelled from the stands.

I started to skate around the rink as I felt like myself after month's being off the ice. I finish skating around the rink as I pick up my pace turning my body around before making a quad jump.

'It's been too long since I've done any skating jumps' I turn my body around again putting my hands behind my body starting off an illusion spin. I look up back at the stands to find the host club smiling at me.

I skated forward spinning down almost on the ground before grabbing my leg of the other end performing a basic sit. I spin back up skating backward with one leg up as a flash of light hits my eyes.

I felt myself losing balance on my leg ending up hitting my head onto the ice first before the rest of my body.

"Y/N!"

'W-What just happened' My eyes were a bit blurry as I ran my hand through my hair. Mori stood over my body as I could feel his hand on the bottom of my head. "I'm gonna lift you up slowly okay?"

I slowly nodded my head as he gently lifts me off the ice "Y/N-Chan! Are you okay?" I nodded my head as I could somewhat see kyoya, tamaki, and hikaru scolding a person who was holding a camera.

I turn my head to the right to see haruhi running towards me with kaoru tagging along behind. Haruhi ran into my arms bringing me into a hug "I told you! You weren't ready!"

'I told you! You weren't ready! How are you supposed to be the best if you can't get the choreography right!' Old memories from the past came back to me. Why now? And why right here?

I felt a warm coat wrap around my body as I was lifted off the ice by mori-senpai "Don't worry y/n will take you to the doctor," Kaoru reassure me as I caught one last glimpse of the man who took the photo taking a call.

"The job was done...,"