Chapter 25: Celeste

Start from the beginning

What was unfamiliar was knowing that soon, his cock would be inside me, stretching me farther than ever before. The thought of taking him inside me, pressing deeper and deeper and not stopping even if I whimpered with discomfort, had my cunt gushing around Liam's fingers.

"Damn baby, what were you thinking about that got you wet like that?"

"You," I panted. "Inside me. Hurting so good. Not stopping."

His fingers had started rubbing against my g-spot while I was talking so my answer came in short bursts.

"So goddamn hot, Celeste. The sooner you come for me like this, the sooner I'll put my cock inside you like you want."

"God, yes." Two seconds later I burst, crying out his name as I pulsed around his fingers, his tongue laving my skin as he licked me clean.

I was still throbbing when Liam got to his knees and slung my thighs over his. I reached above my head and grasped the wooden slats of his headboard, arching my back and pressing my center closer to him.

"You're so fucking beautiful Celeste." Liam ran his rough hands over my thighs, widening me even more. He kept one hand high on the inside of my thigh, his thumb pressing against the seam between my thigh and pussy. I tingled, watching as he grasped his cock and ran it up and down my slit, bumping my sensitive clit that made me jump a little with each pass.

I needed him to stop teasing me. I needed him to press inside me and be the first to break me open. I needed it so bad, and I was willing to play dirty to get it.

"Come on Liam, don't you want to know what it feels like to fuck your stepsister? It's so bad, but it's going to feel sooo good."

"Filthy as fuck, baby. Now take your stepbrother's cock like the good girl I know you are."

With that, he pressed forward. I gasped as he breached my entry, this pressure different than any before it. I was prepared for pain, but as he slid deeper and deeper into me, all I felt was bliss. He leaned forward, curling himself around me and pressing the last bit of his throbbing cock into me.

"Jesus." He leaned his forehead on my shoulder, kissing my skin while he let me adjust around him. I wiggled underneath him, and he tightened his hands to hold me still. "Give me a sec babe."

I giggled when I realized he wasn't moving because he needed to control himself. "The big bad man can't last longer than the virgin?"

He bit down on my shoulder, and that one thing caused a chain reaction in the two of us. I gasped, and my whole body tightened as the ripples of pain-turned-pleasure went through me. When my pussy squeezed around Liam's cock inside me, his hips jerked forward and thrust even deeper into me.

That one thing was all it took; suddenly he was pistoning inside me, grunting and groaning along with my every moan and cry. The head of him dragged across my sensitive walls, and all I could see, hear, feel, was Liam.

"Come for me Celeste. Come with my cock deep inside your tight little pussy. I'm the first and the last man to ever be inside this cunt. Tell me baby, say you're mine."

He reached down and rubbed my clit and I was there, legs shaking and cunt beginning to pulse around him.

"I'm yours," I yelled with a strained voice.

"Good girl. Now, let me feel you. Come all over my big cock, stepsister. Now."

I detonated, my hands flying to his back and nails digging in to his skin. He tensed, and I felt my pussy fill with warmth as his cum covered my walls and started to drip out around us. His shallow thrusts dragged out both of our orgasms until we were completely sated. he rolled to his side still in me, pulling me tight to his chest as our breathing calmed.