Chapter 23: Celeste

Zacznij od początku

"All you have to remember is to be careful with your teeth. Other than that, you're free to do anything you want."

"That's what I like to hear." I grinned at him before looking back to his cock. I brought my second hand down to play, wrapping them both around him and marveling at how my fingers couldn't quite touch. My smaller hands gripping his cock, the head sticking out the top and leaking pre-cum was a sight I never wanted to forget.

After stroking him a few times like that, using the thumb nearest to his head to gather the leaking wetness and rub it around and figuring out what he liked best, I lifted his dick slightly and moved my hands so I could lick him from the bottom to top. After slowly making my way up, I went back down and then ventured further to run my tongue across his balls.

That move had Liam hissing and shoving his hands into my hair, pulling slightly and making my scalp tingle in a way that traveled down to my pussy. I could feel myself start to drip down the inside of my spread thighs, and I wondered if Liam could smell me.

I finally moved my tongue from his balls and went back up to the head, running my tongue around the top as I pumped his length with my hands. I wondered how long I could tease him like this before he snapped. After all, I owed him some payback for his stunt with my paintings.

With that wicked thought in mind, I continued to supply him with licks and light strokes, keeping him on the edge but never fully taking him into my mouth. Minutes passed, and his hands tightened in my hair whenever I touched a particularly sensitive spot just on the underside of the head.

Soon, my teasing was not even enough for me. I took his tip into my mouth, being careful not to use my teeth as I sucked on him lightly.

"Jesus fucking Christ Celeste, you're killing me."

I popped him out of my mouth to look up at him. "Payback's a bitch, isn't it Liam?"

A rough growl left him and goosebumps popped up on my skin.

"You've made your point, babe. Now please, take my dick in your mouth and suck me."

"Well, since you asked so nicely," I said in a sweet voice. And despite the fact that I'd never sucked cock before, I had figured out a long time ago that my gag reflex was nil. Something that Liam figured out very quickly when I took him all the way down my throat in one go.

I held him in the back of my throat, moaning as he cursed above me, loving the way his thighs began to shake when I swallowed hard around him.

God, I'd always wanted to try that. I'd just had no idea doing it would turn me on so much. Pulling away, his saliva covered cock slid out of my mouth into my hands, stroking him hard and fast as his hips began to thrust into my tight grip.

"I want you to fuck my face, Liam. Use those hands buried in my hair to hold me still and make you come hard into my mouth. I'm going to swallow you, and I'm going to touch my pussy as I do so that when I start to really moan as you use my mouth and throat, you know that I'm coming with you."

"You're such a dirty fucking girl Celeste. God, you're perfect."

With those words of praise that had me already rubbing my clit, he did just as I asked.

As he used my mouth for both our pleasure, his gritty words pushed me further towards climax. Tears gathered in my eyes and spilled down my cheeks, and it seemed to spurn Liam on even more to see.

"Fuck, baby. Your mouth is so good. I'm not going to last long like this."

I'd already put him so on edge that with just a few strokes, he was gasping out his release, his salty flavored come shooting into my mouth ad down my throat. Just knowing that he couldn't stop himself had me falling over the edge, one hand on my tit and squeezing my nipple, the other with fingers flying over my clit to drag out my orgasm as much as possible.