"I think I thought of something, actually," She continued. "Black, what do you like? I mean do you have any strong interests? I would love to hear about them!"

"Uh... um...." He stammered. "Music....Instruments..."

He wanted to ask her the same thing, but he was too bashful to.

"I like to listen to music and play the flute!" She said, happy to finally get something out of him. "So we have that in common!"

"You do?" His voice rose in surprise. For the first time he started talking normally. "I would love to hear you sometime. What kind of music you like- Oh. Ah."

His face started to heat up from his bashfulness.

She giggled. "I'm a fan of classical music. I know it can be boring for some people, but I really enjoy it."

"It's not boring!" He replied. "I enjoy it too." He scratched the back of his helmet.  "Um.... you're not scared of me?" He managed to blurt out.

"Nope! I have no reason to!" She said happily. "I used to be really shy too, but I'm starting to get better about it. Not that there's anything wrong with being shy. I'm...actually really happy that you're alright with talking to me." She blushed.

"Oh... um.... Well... I'm glad." He blushed too. He feels like he can be a little more open with Yellow. Her personality makes him feel less on edge.

His voice lowered as he stuttered again. "W-we should stick together... er... if you uh.. Heard about impostors invading ships. I-I'm not one- Er- well..."

She immediately nodded. "Don't worry, I believe you. I think it's a good idea to stick together too."

"Ok. I-I'll keep an eye on you." He immediately blushed. (I hope that didn't sound creepy.)

"Thanks. And I'll do the same for you!" She patted the top of his helmet.

His blush worsened as if it was beaming through the front of his helmet. Physical contact with a girl? Brain stopped processing.

"Ah, sorry! That was strange to do!" She exclaimed quickly as she backed up. She was thankful that her face was covered by her own helmet.

"No. Please, don't apologize." Black murmured shyly. He noticed her mannerisms were so adorable. A smidge flirty too? He wanted to feel her hand pat his head again. He quickly shook his head to stop thinking about it.

(We barely know each other. I don't want to say stuff like that out loud.) He was so used to being called creepy back then. He didn't want to ruin it with this girl. She's already becoming important to him.

"O-ok! I won't then!" She laughed nervously. "Haha! See?! We're already getting close!"

(I hope we get closer...) Black thought as his blush deepened. All he could manage to do was nod happily.

...

As Red and Pink were walking, Red had gotten an idea. He had seen Cyan every once in a while acting strange and following them. There was a possibility she was the other impostor. (I can sabotage the lights. That way, Pink won't see when I go to kill Cyan.)

"Looks like the next task is here." Pink's voice interrupted Red's thoughts. They were just entering Reactor. They walked up to the machine. It seemed rather... Intimidating to Pink with all the buttons.

"I can do this!" She exclaimed as she walked forward. To her knowledge, Red was going to work on unlocking the manifolds while she was doing that.

Beep.