Chapter 2

Xander’s POV

Wow!
Now I won’t get the alpha title until I find my mate according to my father. Seriously what’s the need of a mate? I am doing just fine alone.
According to my father, I’ll have to find my mate on my birthday which is tomorrow and then I have to accept her and live with her in the alpha quarters and get to know each other. The ‘coronation’ ceremony will be held exactly after 4 full moons counting from my birthday. That’s like a couple of months!!
Well if I’m going to get a mate she better be hot as fuck, at least that will be nice for me. Don’t judge me.
My mom says that once you lay your eyes on your mate you instantly fall in love with them. The connections made by the Moon Goddess are pure. Her pairings are never wrong.
Well, I can't do anything now. I have been working hard my entire life to become the alpha of my pack.
‘We’re going to find our mate tomorrow!!!!!!’ Xavier, my wolf purred. He is a massive wolf with pitch-black fur and dark blue eyes.
“Yeah yeah we’re going to find your mate”
‘Our mate’
“Our mate” I sighed.
I can’t believe this. Xavier is like a ferocious beast when he’s fighting and now he becomes almost like a cat purring all throughout just from the thought of his future mate.
“Pervert wolf”
‘Well you asked for a ‘hot af’ mate first and you are calling me pervert’ He sat down on his hind legs and started cleaning his paws from his tongue.
Well, let’s see what happens tomorrow. I just can’t wait to be the alpha.