Sierra: *gasps* No! That can't be true! Where did you get that?! I'm gonna kick Alaia's husband-stealing butt! And she dating too!

Alejandro: Ah, ah, ah. Patience. You must not let emotions rule your game.

[Plane flying]

[In Alberta, Canada]

Chris: Welcome to Drumheller, Alberta. A world heritage site. It has the wickedest collection of dinosaur bones on the planet! In front of you is a giant pit with lots of super ancient dino bones. Grab whatever bones you can find to make your very own life-sized dino! I'm calling it...Design-a-saur-it!

All: *groans*

Chris: I know. They should pay just to come up with titles, I'm that good.

Sierra: *growls*

Alaia: What is your problem?

Alejandro: Remember. Strategy. Wait.

Chris: You have 2 minutes to rifle through the plane's cargo hold and grab whatever you can to help build your creations. Anddddddd, go!

Alaia: Hey!

[In the cargo hold]

Sierra: Glitter glue, stickers, puffy paint? Yes!

Alaia: hmmm maybe i can take some things

[Sierra squirts glue at Alaia]

Alaia: Gah!! What the! Real mature!

Cody: This might come in handy.

[Alaia grabs Cody's blank canvas]

Cody: I had dibs!

Alaia: sorry Cody but You didn't call it until after. It doesn't count.

Sierra: How could you?

Cody: What'd you do to her?

Alaia: Nothing! Hello, she's crazy!

[In the dinosaur pit in Drumheller (1)]

Alejandro: I thought you could use a little visual reminder of what you're playing for.

Sierra: Aaah!! [grunts]

Alejandro: Better? I made many copies. To help you to vent.

Sierra: I expect this from that lying two-faced boyfriend cheating husband stealer. But Codykins? Aah! How could he?

Alejandro: Aww..I'm sure you too will smooth things over. Pains me to say After you get rid of Alaia, of course.

Sierra: Alaia is about to become extinct!

[In the dinosaur pit in Drumheller]

Alaia: Look what I've brought you. A very helpful T-Rex bone.

Cody: That looks more like the bone from a T-bone steak.