🩸Chapter 26 ♣️

Author POV 

Rose looked at the lake and thinks about her parents she still cries like a girl and Rosie miss them very much all of her heart. And she do miss JIMIN more  Rosie is his love of her life. JIMIN felt like a little bit scared of the women who treated him like a doll and make him cry.  

Rose : i know you love me  I'm can't not lose you my heart is always into you JIMIN ay mi amor  Prohibido i love you no matter what i do it takes  to find you and will belong together. 

Jin: hello miss are you sit here alone 

Rose: yeah why did  you came sir 

Jin: I'm just looking a big mansion to see my brother and sister. 

Rose: wait he didn't told JIMIN got a brother hold on you his oldest son of Alejandro  . 

Jin: yep I'm Jin  JIMIN's oldest brother and what's  your name my lady. 

Rose: I'm rose I'm met  JIMIN and we in love each other together. 

Jin: that's so sweet my so proud to JIMIN I'm really wanna see them one last time . 

Rose: I'm afraid he been miss seen your gone to Spain for six months later. 

Jin: what !!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                        At the mansion lobby 

Lisa: finneas finneas 

Lupita: Finn Finn where are you ? 

Robin: I'm need to get in the office room but how ? 

Lisa: Finn Finn Jesus where could that idiot be. 

Lupita: uh can someone please who is in the laundry room Finn 

Lisa: who there finneas hello 

Lupita: maybe we should go inside the room.

Lisa: sure Lupita I'm hopeful he could be over there some pranks . 

Lisa: I guess just a play date to you . 

At the  academy 

Sabrina: uh Billie I just wanna to say I'm felt sad to JIMIN and Rose when i first time ever i seen that girl shows the new kid is love and now he meant be gone for six mouths later later .