💋🖤Chapter 16 ♥️🖤

Author POV 's 

 three  days Later seen he never comes out of his room and his tears were very whipped up Jimin looked at his mirror and he just like his father and he broke the mirror with a glass cup of water. And Lisa heard it JIMIN broke  something glassware. And Guillermo walked and he knocks the door and he asked him what is he doing in his room. And she responded. 

Lisa: jimin are you  okay please answer I know you're in there  please tell me  I'm sorry what  happened over there please open  the door mochi. 

Guillermo: He not  gonna answered you dumb&$$  and he think is you're guys mistake . 

Lisa: you stay out  of this GUILLERMO i hate you so much and you better stay  away for him f##king pole of demon. 

Guillermo: Jesus  Lisa you're a crazy women you are a piece of $h!t .

Lisa  slaps at Guillermo and he was furious with her and he is getting started to slap Lisa and suddenly Emily walked and she gasped and told him to leave  her alone with  her stepfather and he let her go and Guillermo walked downstairs to his office. And she asked Lisa. 

Emily: okay mjia did he hurt you. 

Lisa: no no no mom I'm fine ow yep he did hurt me a little. 

Emily: he is so dangerous and cruel to everyone I shouldn't  force myself to marry him. 

Lisa:  mother I'm felt this my flat  and I shouldn't tell him in the first place. And now I think he hates me right now. 

Emily: no sweetheart he didn't hate you he just a little sad because he missed your father a lot all these  years he your brother it's job to keep look after him all his love. 

Lisa: thanks mom for cheer me up love you mama. 

Meanwhile at Rose's 

Rose: huh I felt a beautiful moment during a sun after three days seen we had never seeing each other again my love of  my life JIMIN  now I'm dreaming of you. 

Rose: our moments we had together it's best like a dream, passion, heaven, love.