Pragya's decision..

Start from the beginning

Pragya hugs her and sobs....All felt bad for her.. Abhi's eyes brimmed but he controled his emotions..

Pragya whispers...

Pr: I will be okay dida

Dida: yes....you will be okay I know that.....may be not today but eventually everything is going to be alright....I know you are still hoping for a second chance...

Neil comes to pragya and says

Ne: you don't have to accept if you are not okay...

Pragya wipes her tears and looks at abhi who is looking everywhere but her...

Pragya softly whispers," I will....I will forgive him ..."

Abhi who expected her to say no is shocked hearing her yes...Tears like pearl drops flowed from his eyes..

Tears like pearl drops flowed from his eyes

Dida thanks god silently...

Disha looks at purab defeated...

Ragini hugs pragya saying

Ra: thank you beta.. thank you..

Neil opens his arms and says

Ne: come beta..

Pragya hugs him....

Neil turns to Tanu and says

Ne: I should never see your face again in my life....get out from here...

Tanu furiously leaves from there mentally vowing herself to take revenge on pragya...

Neil goes to abhi and says

Ne: it is hard for a heart to continue to love after it's been hurt.... don't hurt her again....if you want to do something wrong then before doing that please give me some poison before that...

Ab: papa

Ne: instead of dying in shame because of you ,I will die peacefully by drinking the poison..

Ragini tells abhi...

Ra: from now on I have one daughter and one  son Purab ....you are dead to me...

Ab: maa..I am sor..

Ra: never expect me to forgive you....there is forgiveness for mistake but not for sin....

Abhi leaves from there and goes to his room...

Pragya looks at abhi...he is looking fine but she knows he is breaking inside...

After bidding bye to Disha and dida..pragya stands near Ragini..

Ra: Disha will send your things tomorrow morning....now you will be tired ...that second room is abhi's you go there and take rest..

Pragya nods and goes..

Neil asks Ragini

Ne: you are sending her to his room

Ra: they are husband and wife..they should talk to clear the problems...

Neil nods...

Pragya slowly opens the door and sees abhi sitting on the bed face palming..

Pragya locks the door and goes near him and sits on his lap and wipes his tears

Abhi looks at her shocked..

********

To be continued.....

******

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...