Seungkwan and Hansol sat there in surprise. They had no clue Maya could shape shift-actually, they didn't know the small bird could even turn human-like, like them.

"I could shape-shift," Maya took a small glance at the window and sighed. "We need to be fast. We must be cautious or else we'll get caught-or even worse. Get killed."

Seungkwan quickly nodded, gulping as he stared at his foot. He could remember the wolve's sharp claws Pierce into his skin as he got dragged on the dirt.

"Alright. But how could we carry them? They're literally 11 other people in here, indured."

"I guess I could distract them. "

"What- Maya no! It's too risky! "

Maya smiles at Seungkwan who had a frown on.

"We'll... We'll just see. "

_ _ _

Seungkwan and Maya turned into their bird-like form, making their way out of the cold, steel, metal bars of the cell. The male took one last glance at Hansol before leaving off with Maya.

"Be careful." Hansol Mouthed.

Seungkwan couldn't help but smile. He slightly chirped and flew off with the bird, similar to him.

"So? What now?" Seungkwan chirped as they both walk through the hallways of what seemed to be filled with jail cells.

"We need to find a way out of here-"

Maya slowly tip toed herself to the side once she noticed the big door in front of them. They could finally see broad day light.

They stepped out side and quickly flew away, landing on one of the nearby trees in the area. The area they are in to, seemed to be a forest. Yet, not far from the trail they once were.

"See that small hut? That's where the keys are." Maya quietly chirped. "We need to get it without getting caught. Now, follow me. "

Seungkwan only nodded as they flew down slowly to the ground, making sure to not get caught. There were a lot of wolves roaming around the small village-yet no one seems to notice them yet.

Seungkwan looked up to observe them. And Maya was indeed right, they aren't like Seungcheol. They have a much paler skin colored fur, and very pointed ears, Unlike Seungcheol.

"psst! Seungkwan hurry up!" Maya chirped making Seungkwan go back into his senses, quickly running over to the other.

The male looked around out of curiosity, this tribe of wolves are indeed very scary. Making Seungkwan's spine shiver.

Yet, as his eyes roamed around the area. A familiar shadow caught his eye. It wasn't near them, but it was in the old, thick trees, running. Seungkwan couldn't put a finger on it, the figure looked very familiar. Almost too familiar.

Seungkwan slowly got closer and closer out of curiosity-not knowing Maya already grabbed the key and was calling out for the male's name on repeat, wanting to get his attention.

"Seung-"

"Look! A bird is trying to snatch the key!"

A bunch of wolves began to swarm around the two, pearly white birds. Maya could only shout and flew away along with Seungkwan beside her.

Slowly, as they make their way to where the others were. Their energy started to drain, making them turn back into human-like.

It was no help. Ten wolves were behind them, chasing them with sharp daggers-ready to kill the poor creatures.

"MAYA!"

Maya began to feel dizzy, as Seungkwan held in for support. Accidentally, Seungkwan suddenly got pushed to the side and knocked off one of the lit tourches that was hanging from the ceiling.

The fire started ro grow bigger and bigger. Burning the wolves behind them into dark, gray ashes.

Seungkwan and Maya couldn't look back, they opened the jail door and slowly led the others into broad daylight.

There was one wolf who survived, and was ready to stab Seungkwan behind his back. Yet, Hansol was fast enough to painfully punch him in the head knocking him cold.

"Hurry Hurry! We must leave quickly! " Maya shouted as the boys began to leap out of the cell.

Luckily, there was another exit on the opposite side of the cells. Which the boys took opportunity to escape. It was burning hot as they made their way out, but all made it safely.

Once they got out, and slowly made their way to their horses-ready to departure. Hansol took a glance at the small village, only to make his eyes widen and his heart sank.

The village wasn't like it was used to. It has now burned into ashes as fire began to grow bigger.

Even if they almost killed them, they didn't deserve any of this pain. Many hurtful and painful memories came back flashing into Hansol's mind as his tears began to fall down his cheeks.

Hansol stood there, frozen. He couldn't bare leaving something like this to perish. Yet, it's too late. A hand suddenly grabbed his making him turn around and face him.

"Hansol! We need to hurry! We must not stay anymore or else we'll burn with the rest of them!" Seungkwan begged as Hansol wouldn't move.

"Hansol I know it hurts to see them like this but we must go!" Seungkwan snapped and finally dragged Hansol with them. Tied him to the horse as they began to ran away to was once a village of a werewolve tribe, is now fallen into ashes.

Hansol looked off into the distance and didn't look back. He knows that if he only glaced once, his heart would shatter. A hand suddenly grabbed his and caresses it. The male looked up to see the caladrius painfully smiling at him.

Hansol felt at ease, he felt all the weight on his shoulder disappear. He only half-heartedly smiled and began to ran off to the top of the mountains.

"The pain will remain, but we all know... It will soon disappear and will be replaced by something better."

_ _ _

Long Chapter Update!

There was an unexpected examinations were announced and I barely get to update. But luckily, we got one week off from school! Which means I'll be updating frequently for awhile! Y'all excited? Cause I am!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! Again, this is un-edited so please don't mind all the wrong spellings and grammars. I will be editing this once the book is finished!

Have a pleasant day everyone!

Btw... Who do you think is the hooded figure Seungkwan saw? ; )

 Carat Kingdomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें