Chapter 31 - "A great escape"

Start from the beginning

"So are you really Maya?"

The girl looked up and nodded. She indeed had a resemblance of the bird. Yet, it was very unexpected that she's actually a human-like creature.

"Indeed I am."

"So you aren't just a regular bird after all." Seungkwan chuckles.

Maya only smiles, but that smile dropped once she realized something. Something that may include the 14 boy's lives. They need to get out of this place, fast.

"My masters, we are indeed in great danger. We must get out of here, quickly. These werewolves aren't like Seungcheol. They're from the opposite tribe. Which mean they are very dangerous, especially when their enemy is one of us." she informed.

The two males looked at each other with a frown. "But how? We can't escape this place. Especially, when we have 11 weak bodies with us. We can't barely even move."

Maya fell silent for a minute. Her gaze suddenly landed on a small window. She bolted up and ran over to it, revealing a campsite-probably from the wolf tribe themselves.

An idea suddenly popped into her mind once she spotted a horse stable near them. Exactly thirteen horses, but could still mamage to carru all of them. Besides, some of the could fly.

Beside that stable was a small tent. Maya squinted her eyes, only to gasp in surprise. A small object that's silver, along with a small, red, gem on it's front was hanging by one of the hut's metal pole.

_ _ _

Maya groans in pain once one of the wolves tossed her inside the cell along with the others. She was the only one awake, or even stable to remember anything that had happened for the matter of fact.

"Dirty little creatures. You belong to the Takashi tribe. How dare thy pass through ours!" One of their kind shouted.

One of them locked the cell door with a very familiar key in hand. Gold key, along with a red gem in the middle.

Soon, they left the area. Leaving Maya, whimpering in pain.

_ _ _

"That's it! "

Maya ran over to the two males who were surprised at the sudden outburst of the chirping creature.

"I have a plan!" Maya scootted closer to Hansol who uncomftrably smiles in reply. Seungkwan looked at the two and felt a little tint of jealousy rushing over his body.

"Seungkwan, could you... Could you perhaps turn into your original form?"

Seungkwan looked at his bruised foot and scrunches his face, silent for a few minutes. Thinking if he could handle transforming back, even at his state.

"I guess I could... But it will be painful though." he shruggs.

"okay, " Maya smiled and huffed. "Me and Seungkwan could turn and disguise as birds, fly over to that small hut over there, where I saw one of the tribe's members hid the cell's keys."

"But wouldn't it be obvious to have two birds, completely different from each other?" Hansol deadpanned.

Maya chuckles making the two males confused. "I'm no ordinary maya silly."