Unpublished!

Ok guys!

Please don't kill me for this.

It so happened, that last night, I was going thtough this story of mine. When I read it, I realised that I'm not satisfied with my own writing. It could not create the thrill that I had expected.

So now, I have unpublished the previous chapters.

Don't think I am discontinuing. No never.

This story is my thought, and I'll surely complete it.

But when I came to think of it, I realised that readers who are reading it now may be getting frustrated because of my disappearances.

I thought of updating it now. But then realised that I won't be able to update later as my college is opening in November and then I'm having my Annual exam.

So finally, I have come to the decision :

1: I have unpublished the previous chapters so that I can give it a fresh start in a different and more exciting way.

2: I'll update it again after completion of my annuals.

3: Once I'll start updating it again, I'll do it in regular intervals and will not disappear frequently like this.

4: I promise a greater thrill in the new start and assure you that you'll love it.

So, I hope my readers will co-operate with me and support me in this decision.

Don't delete the book from your libraries, coz I'm gonna be back with a bang very soon.

Till then, go and look at my first story Steps With You. I swear, you'll love the romance thriller.

Stay safe

Stay healthy

Wait for me

Yours Writer.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 20, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Taqdeerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें