Chapter 8

Emma's POV

We started helping people get in the flying arcs. Falcon came and gave me a gun, so that I could protect myself. The ones who could fly, meaning Vision, Falcon and War Machine, with the ship were fighting the robots and Bucky and I were helping the people.

End of Emma's POV

When we arrived at the button, Ultron came with some robots.

T: Is that the best you can do?

He yelled. Then Ultron laughed and more robots appeared.

SR: You had to ask?

He replied. Then the robots started to attack and we were trying to keep them away from the button. While we were fighting Ultron came and took Thor. I followed them.

U: You destroy everything; I have to take you away from the others.

Me: Take away this. –I said and threw a lightning bolt at him.

Wanda's POV

After Ultron took Thor and Miracle left, there were a few robots left and Stark was fighting with them because they were flying.

SR: I'm going to go back and help Galaxy and the others, since you have this under control.

A robot injured Pietro seriously and with my magic I knocked all of the robots out. Stark came next to us and we all flew in the air. I held my brother with my magic and Stark beat the robot that managed to push the button. We flew towards the arcs.

End of Wanda's POV

Emma's POV

When all of the civilians were on board and seconds before Bucky, Steve and I could board the arc, the city started falling and Vision caught me, Falcon caught Steve and War Machine caught Bucky.

End of Emma's POV

While we were fighting Ultron, Sokovia started falling and he was weakened a lot. Then Thor and I threw lightning bolts and he exploded. We went to the arcs in order to find a way and stop Sokovia, but Stark managed to get my sister's bracelet off, who opened a black hole and send Sokovia there. Pietro was okay by the time we got back to the tower, thanks to his speed which helped him get better more quickly.

The next day, Emma and I visited Stephen.

SS: How come you remembered me?

Me: If you prefer it, we can leave.

SS: I was just joking. Of course I want you to stay.

We spent a normal day; training, cooking and at night we went back to the tower. The next day, Bruce, Cap, Emma, Thor and I stayed at the tower. The rest were on missions, except from the twins who visited the X-Men and Tony who had some other businesses to attend to. The day went by without any incident. We had some conversations in order to get to know each other better, we played board games and video games and we watched a movie.

The next day, we woke up to J.A.R.V.I.S.'s siren. We headed to the conference room in our pajamas.

J: There's been a hit in the dinosaurs' island. It's Kraken, Klaw and Lithos.

Me: I want to go; I want to see the dinosaurs.

Em: Σοβαρά τώρα; (Seriously?)

T: What are dinosaurs?

Me: I'll tell you on the way. We are going on this mission! Go get ready.

After we got ready, we went to the jet. On the way, J.A.R.V.I.S. informed us and I told Thor about the dinosaurs. When we arrived, we hid the jet and started heading to the north side of the island. On our way we saw a lot of herbivore dinosaurs and when we arrived at our destination, we saw Kraken capturing baby dinosaurs. I think one of them is... and then we heard a roar. A big and enraged T-Rex showed up.

Kr (Kraken): Catch the dinosaur.

Me: Thor, we need to do something.

T: Yes, I agree. We need to save these ugly babies. One of them looks like Loki as a baby.

I frowned but I didn't get to speak because the dinosaur was over us.

Me: Thor, fly!

It lowered its head to bite down, just as we managed to escape. Fires were being shot from everywhere.

T: I'll deal with the soldiers. You go and save the ugly babies.

I headed straight for the cage of the baby T-Rex. When I was in front of it, Kraken showed up.

Kr: I will not let you free it!

Me: Watch me! –I replied and went to the cage, but he came towards me with a knife. He tried to stab me, but the knife broke.

Kr: How?

And then I punched him and he fell to the ground unconscious. I broke the cage, took the dinosaur baby and brought it closer to its mother who was chasing Thor.

Me: Hey, dinosaur mama, here's your baby.

She took her baby and left. We freed the other babies and caught the criminals. I looked at Thor and laughed.

T: I didn't want to kill it.

Me: aha, keep telling yourself that.

We took them to the jet and put them in prison. We headed to the south part of the island. Soon enough we saw Klaw, who was mining for metals. We moved to capture him, but he shot at us. Thor broke Klaw's weapon with his hammer. We caught them too. It was dark now and the jet's cells were full, so we headed back. We gave them over to S.H.I.E.L.D. and went back to the island. We couldn't detect anything suspicious. We landed the jet and went to sleep.

T: Since there's only one bed, you'll take it.

Me: And where will you sleep?

T: In a chair.

Me: No, there's no need. There's enough room for the both of us on the bed.

He came next to me and we fell asleep. In the morning, we woke up to the sound of an explosion. It wasn't far. It was Lithos. He made the ground explode in order to find gems. It wasn't too difficult for us to capture him and his soldiers. After that we took them to S.H.I.E.L.D. In the evening we went back to the tower.