Chapter 3

Emma's POV

In the morning, I woke up and put on a pair of female workout clothes. They were tight and showing everything off. I went out for running and I was wearing my headphones. At some point, someone was running next to me. I turned and saw Steve. I took out my headphones and greeted him.

Me: Good morning!

SR: Good morning, you're a morning person too?

Me: Yes, I like waking up early. –I lied, but I bet he is. - Would you like some company? Or will I delay you?

SR: It would be my honor to be in your company. –he replied and I smiled at him.

While we were running, we talked about a lot of things. One of the things that I entrusted in him was my love and my soft spot for my sister. I explained what happened when we were 16 that I almost lost her and since then, I look at everything differently; and he was actually interested. We decided to run together every morning, when we don't have missions. The time passed by quickly, and we headed to the meeting with the other Avengers.

End of Emma's POV

Em: What did we miss?

TS: You missed that you will start training and first you'll train with Black Widow and Hawkeye. You will speak only with your code names, so that you get used to it for the battles to come.

Me: Where is Pietro?

T: Why? Don't you like our company?

Me: It's not that, it's just...

TS: Thor, don't be jealous. Pietro visited the X-Men in order to see his girlfriend; also they need them. He will be back in a few days. Go put your uniforms on and start.

We got dressed and went to a room with targets.

NR: You will not be using your powers. No matter what you do, you will do it without your powers. First, I want you to try and disarm us.

Me: Μήπως να της πούμε ότι... (Maybe we should tell them that...)

Em: Θα το ανακαλύψουν τώρα. (They will find out now)

CB: What are you talking about?

Me: Who will disarm who?

NR: Evelyn will disarm me, and Emma will disarm Clint.

With one move, I got the weapon from Natasha's hands and Emma from Clint's. they were speechless.

NR: How did you do that?

Em: You forget that we know Fury?

CB: Let's kick it up a notch then. I'm sure you know how to use guns; so you will practice on targets. Here, your guns. With each of the weapons you have to hit one moving target anda fixed one. There are guns, a bow and daggers on the table.

They showed us some things about camouflage. When we were done, we took a shower and went home to grab some of our things. We moved them through a portal. Then we stayed at our home, because we had to deal with other stuff. I had to make some clothes that I designed as a project for my college and my sister had to write some experimental reports for the chemistry experiment they performed at her college. It was late when we finished and we went back to the tower. When we were back, we saw Stark holding two glasses in his hands and offering them to us.

TS: Welcome to your welcoming party.

Em: I don't think it's a good idea to be drunk when Ultron is loose.

TS: You aren't done with your training, so you won't go out to fight.

Em: Yes, but we are... -I stopped her.

Me: Δε χρειάζεται να το μάθουν ακόμα. Τώρατουςγνωρίσαμε. (They don't need to know that yet. We just met them.)

The "party" didn't last long. They showed us the rest of the tower and then we went to sleep.

In the morning meeting, we were informed that today we would train with Tony and Rhodey. After we returned from our colleges, we got ready for the training. We were in the training space, and we were waiting for Tony to arrive. Ten minutes later he arrived.

Me: Are you still hangover from yesterday?

TS: Bad comment, but I still like you. We begin. –he said and threw a rocket towards us.

We dodged it easily. Rhodey was mad and stared at him.

RR (Rhodey Rhodes): What the hell?

TS: What? Just because she's funny, doesn't mean I'll make it easy for them.

Then he took aim at us and I grabbed his hands and bent his suit. He took his helmet off and I told him

Me: What? Just because you're mean, doesn't mean I'll make it easy for you.

And that's how the training began.

The next morning, we trained with Bucky and Sam. They showed us some strategic tactics. Then we went to our classes and after that we had training with Strange.

The next day, we trained with Wanda and Vision and since we didn't have classes, we trained with Hulk and Pietro too. We learned how to fight with other mutants and androids.

Today, since it is Saturday, we don't have classes. We learned that it is the last day of our training and we would train with Thor and Steve. We went to the room we would train. We were alone.

Em: Ξέρεις με ποιον θέλω εγώ, έτσι; (You know with whom I want to train, right?)

Me: Για να παλέψεις ή να ρίξεις στο κρεβάτι; (To train or get in bed with?)

Em: Και τα δύο. Μη μου το παίζεις ντροπαλή, και εσύ το ίδιο θέλεις. (Both. Don't act all shy, you want the same thing.)

Me: Για την εκπαίδευση, ναι. (Train, yes.)

Em: Και για το κρεβάτι όχι; Μαςέπεισες. (Not to get in bed with? Idon'tbelieveit.)

Me: Αυτός μου την πέφτει, όχι εγώ, σε αντίθεση με εσένα. (He's the one hitting on me, unlike what's happening in your case.)

Em: Εγώ τουλάχιστον ξέρω τι θέλω. Εσύ κοροϊδεύεις τον εαυτό σου. (At least I know what I want. You are fooling yourself.)

Me: Δεντοκάνω. (I do not.)

Em: Hmm...

And then they came inside. We started training at once. At some point, Emma and I split. One of us was in one corner of the room and the other was on the opposite corner. Then Thor and Steve found the chance to make their combined move. Steve bent down, putting his shield on top of him and Thor threw his hammer up and it landed with a lightning on Steve's shield making the lightning split in two. One came towards me and I absorbed it immediately and the other went to my sister who opened a shield to protect herself. We trained a little longer and headed back to our rooms.