Chapter 6

CB: All that because of a scratch?

I looked at him sideways and said to Tony.

Me: What will we do with Ultron?

CB: Your sister isn't here, how will we make a plan?

Me: My sister isn't the only one missing, Captain isn't here either. You know what? Do it yourselves.

I said and left for my room. I designed some clothes on the paper when I heard a knock on the door.

Me: Come in.

I said and it was Thor. He came next to me and I continued drawing, because I wasn't done.

T: You can draw very nicely.

Me: Thank you. That's what I'm studying.

T: What? Drawing?

Me: No, fashion design.

T: Oh, that's why you're not usually around.

Me: Yes.

T: What happened with Strange and you're like this?

Me: He's just extravagant. I know he's worried about us, but we can't just sit and do nothing, just because something bad could happen to us. He raised us well since we were 16. He took care of us when our parents died.

T: How did they meet each other?

Me: My parents were soldiers and Stephen a doctor; he helped them many times. They used to hang out and that's why he took care of us. Since my accident, he's been overprotective. His only condition for letting us stay is not to get hurt again, like that's on our hands. That's one of the reasons I had a tattoo a few days after I recovered from the accident.

T: Which tattoo are you referring too?

Me: I'm talking about this one.

I said and showed him my side

T: And why did you do the other ones?

Me: The phoenix, from ancient Greek mythology, is a bird that is reborn through its own ashes. You could say that I am a phoenix.

T: True. Also, it's one of the most beautiful creatures, just like you.

 Also, it's one of the most beautiful creatures, just like you