Chapter - 17

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey!! You are taking advantage of my goodness." HaoXuan said and sat on the couch.

"Do you have goodness in you? Glad to hear that." Yibo said sarcastically.

"Yibo, I am serious now." HaoXuan said seriously.

"Then go to ICU. What are you doing here? Should I call ambulance for you?" Yibo said and pretend to dial number.

"I don't want to be your P.A. anymore." HaoXuan said.

"What? Why? You promised me to be my P.A." Yibo asked.

"Yeahh, I promised you but only for a month and I wanna remind you that it's been 2 months already. So find your P.A. fast, you have only one week. After 1 week I will continue my old position as a manager. Get that."
HaoXuan said.

"You know my problem. I hate those people who throw themselves on me. And all earlier applicants who came were same. What's hurry with you? Why are you so eager to join your old position?" Yibo asked.

HaoXuan smiled.

"Actually, you remember Jiyang, yeah that one whom we met in States. He started to work here and he will work under me if I'll work as a manager. So I wanna join my position back to assist me." HaoXuan said happily.

"Ohh, I see. You know whose son he is?" Yibo asked.

"Whose?" HaoXuan asked confused.

"You remember Uncle Song, owner of The Song Enterprises." Yibo asked.

"Yeah!! Wait, don't tell me Jiyang is Song Ming's son. The owner of The Song Enterprises?" HaoXuan asked shocked.

"Well, Yes he is!!" Yibo said.

"Omg, then what is he doing here?'' HaoXuan asked.

" Uncle Song called me and told me that he wants me to trained his son. His son know nothing about business and he wants him to takeover his family business." Yibo explained.

"Ohh, whatever. Just find some other P.A. for you. I am tired now fixing your meetings and all." HaoXuan complained.

- : Time Skip : -

Some where in China a young man came in a small restraunt. That young man went to the manager's cabin. There was a middle aged man in his 40's sitted. He saw the young man coming. He smiled. Then young man greeted him.

"How was your day son?" That man asked.

"Fine Dad. How was your's?" That young man asked.

"It was nice and tiring. You know today was a very busy day." Man said and give a faint smile to his son.

"Here Dad, take this." Young boy said and handed his Dad an envelope.

"A-Cheng, It's been a year now you working in Wang Corporation. And every time you get your salary you gave all to me. Son I get enough money from this restraunt. This is your money. So you keep it" His Dad said while closing the envelope and passing that to Cheng.

"Dad, Why you always say this? My money is yours too. So keep it with you." Cheng said.

"I don't need this!! This is your salary. Spend it on yourself. Enjoy your life." His Dad tried to convince him once again.

"And you are my Dad. If I will want anything I will ask you. Okay so now, keep it and this is end of the discussion. I am going upstairs for freshned up. Please make me soup till then. I am very hungry." Cheng said.

His Dad smiled and nodded his head in yes. Cheng headed upstairs to his room.

"I wonder how would be your brother? It's been 19 years I have seen him." That man said to himself with a sad smile and tears in his eyes...

To be continue.......

Sorry guys for making you wait. I was really busy in this week and will be in next one too but I'll try my best to update soon.

I wrote this chapter in really very hurry!!

So how was the chapter? Kinda boring? I'll try to make next one more interesting.

If you like the chapter then vote it and do let me know in comments.

See you all in next one. Till then bye bye👋

#yizhanforever #staysafe