Handing Soobin a drink, Jungkook laughs, "I'm sorry! Plus I was one of the quiet nerds too, so welcome to the lonely club." Jungkook high fives Soobin with a chuckle, immediately getting along with the taller boy. After taking a few big gulps of his drink, Jungkook asks loudly, "so what are you supposed to be?"

Soobin looks down at his costume, "...um...myself?"

Laughing, Jungkook boos at Soobin, who gladly takes it, "alright...alright. I didn't know it would be a costume party okay!" He chuckles, taking the drink that Jungkook had handed him, downing the whole thing in one go. "Woah there mister," Jungkook chuckles, "don't be downing drinks like that... especially if you're a lightweight."

"How do you know if I'm a lightweight or not?" Soobin teases playfully. Jungkook glares at him cheekily, "are you...betting this with me right now?" Soobin takes two shots in his hand, and hands one over to Jungkook, taking one for himself. "I bet..." He pauses, taking the shot, "you're a bigger lightweight."

Jungkook narrows his eyes, feeling utterly challenged. "Okay then mister. You wanted a war? You got one. Game on!" Jungkook yells, taking the shot, slamming the glass down on the table with a smile.

Half an hour later, Jungkook and Soobin and dramatically yelling, throwing peanuts at couples who were romantically kissing. "You don't deserve love," Soobin yells, throwing the whole bowl of peanuts at someone's head.

He turns to Jungkook with a giggle, watching as the older played with the hem of his white skirt.

And something came over Soobin. Maybe it was the heavy amount of drinking he had done in the last hour, but it was much more than intoxication. He was finally noticing Jungkook's thick thighs that led up to a pretty ass, his toned stomach, big doe eyes. Fuck, how did he not notice all of this before?

The only thing he didn't notice was the silver ring sitting idol on Jungkook's ring finger.

Leaning in, he whispers, "I think we both lost the best." Jungkook turns his head to the side, staring up at Soobin, clearly drunk off of his face, "...yeah!" He says loudly, before turning to play with the peanut shells, humming a soft tune.

Groaning loudly, Soobin grabs Jungkook and pulls the older closer, pressing his lips against Jungkook's.

Jungkook gasps, eyes wide, immediately sobering up to the fact that someone other than Taehyung was kissing him. He hadn't been kissed by anyone else....in at least ten years. What the fuck? Jungkook wants to push Soobin away, but his arms remain frozen by his side, limp and dead. However, Soobin tries his hardest to get Jungkook to kiss back, but it doesn't work, because the bunny remains frozen.

And by then it's too late because Jungkook is harshly pulled away from Soobin, pushed behind somebody's large back. Taehyung.

"He's married you asshole," Taehyung growls, body burning with so much anger. Soobin stammers for a moment, and before he can even think of a reply, Taehyung's fist lands on his face. With a groan, Soobin falls to the ground, clutching his nose.

Justified, Taehyung then turns to Jungkook, the anger in his eyes softening a bit, "just who do you think you are, going around kissing other men than me?"

Looking into Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook feels his own anger spark up at Taehyung's ugly words. "You don't own me Taehyung. I can do whatever I want. Especially when you're not even home."