Theodore shoved his book into his bag and stood up, moving over to his sister's desk, "Do I need to beat him up or what?"

Bella shook her head and sighed, "No, it's all right."

The two of them headed to the main office, and once they opened the door, they found Edward Cullen looking agitated as he talked to the lady behind the desk.

"-There must be something else..." Edward pleaded with the lady at the front desk in the main office when the Swan siblings entered, "Physics? Biochem?"

"No, every class is full. Just a minute, dear." Mrs. Teresa spoke up, the second part directed to Bella while adding to the seventeen year old in front of her, "I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology."

Edward sighed, "Fine. I'll just... I'll just have to endure it." He turned and exited out of the office in frustration and slight annoyance.

Theodore glared at the guy's retreating figure for making his sister feel self conscious.

The two of them also left out of the office and started to head down the hall until Bella spoke up, "I have to go grab my bag from my locker on the other end of the school. You don't have to wait up if you don't want to."

"Okay." Theo shrugged as his little sister moved ahead of him and began walking to her locker.

He stopped in front of his and opened it before taking out his backpack and closing the door.

The said eighteen year old then walked out to the parking lot and noticed Edward Cullen by his adopted family and their car.

Theo threw his bag inside of his truck and marched over to the guy, folding his arms across his chest.

"Hey," Theo said, "I don't like how you treated my sister in class. It was rude."

Edward let out, "Sorry," He shrugged, adding, "Didn't mean to offend you or her."

Theo gave him a look that read 'don't patronize me' before saying, "I mean it."

Edward narrowed his eyes somewhat suspiciously as the Swan boy's eyes briefly glowed yellow.

That must be why I can't ready his mind, Edward found himself thinking curiously.

Theodore smirked slightly before stepping backwards and turning around to face his truck.

The eighteen year old hopped in his driver's side and started the vehicle, glancing once more at the Cullens before driving away from the school to pick up his daughter.

***

Emma sat in a high chair next to her father in their booth as the four of them was at a diner.

Theo glanced over at his daughter and silently played with her, making her giggle and smile up at him.

Charlie and Bella both watched him and couldn't help but to smile.

Cora, their waitress, moved over to them and set their plates on the table, "I just can't get over how grown up you and your brother are. And so gorgeous and handsome." She glanced down at the baby, "And this little one is so beautiful. How old is she?"