Episode 1:- Izuku Midoriya: Origin

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you go Midori!" cheered Mina and Toru, while others shout 'YEAH!'. Izuku blushes and said, "Thank you, guys.", at the compliments, he hears from others, as some of the villains scoff, except Toga, who is lovestruck.

Izuku got back to continue to glare at Bakugo.

Hisashi felt a little happy seeing his son so optimistic.

Midoriya is shown waiting for the signal to turn green. He is happily jumping.

"Always cheerful, eh, Mophead?" playfully teased Kyoka.

Izuku replied while blushing and embarrassed, "Uh, yeah, like you when it comes to music."

Now it's for Kyoka to blush, while others to snicker.

Izuku's and Kyoka's parents are happy to listen to the 'playful' banter between their 'kids'.

He again gets back to his job of glaring at Bakugo.

The camera shows Sakura trees, then Midoriya running, getting excited to see hero work. The camera shows a huge supervillain with shark-like features roaring. An excited Midoriya is seen as the introduction card that shows his name 'Izuku Midoriya' with a yellow background and himself in green color.

The screen shows police regulating the scene and the villain standing over Tatooin Station, as High school Izuku exclaims, "That's one huge supervillain".

"No shit sherlock, it is a tiny villain.", said Death Arms sarcastically.

Izuku didn't mind it since he was too busy glaring at Bakugo which only intensified each passing second. His anger also started to rise a little bit.

The intro song starts, it shows different parts of All Might, then Midoriya stands up reaching out his hands to All Might. He turns his head partially to see Midoriya.

"Woah, we have an intro song!" told Kaminari, surprised and amused.

Others were savoring the music and Kyoka asked, "Nice song but depressing lyrics. Why? And which song is it?"

Projector said, "Well for the most part of his life he was quirkless and the song is called 'The Day'."

Some pitied Izuku, while others were even more confused.

'Plus Ultra' is seen with a red and yellow background and then his classmates in their hero costumes.

"We look so cool!" exclaimed Class 1-A students happily.

Their parents(especially Hisashi) are happily looking at their kids enjoying it.

Then the show's name is shown. It shows Midoriya looking up at the sky sadly and walks away on a bridge while getting drenched in rain.

"Why are you looking so sad, Midoriya?", asked Shiozaki.

Izuku finally stops his glaring, looks down sadly, sighs, and said, "I was in doubt, whether I can be a hero or not."

Gasps can be heard, as the audience was shocked to hear that sentence from the most heroic person.

Hisashi feels guilty for staying away from his family when they needed him the most.

"Young Midoriya, never ever raise such doubt about yourself again, as I said, I could not have asked a better successor than you!", told All Might.

"Thank you, All Might!", exclaimed Izuku.

'Successor?', thinks everyone sans Bakugo, Momo, Gran Torino, Hisashi, Nezu, and Recovery Girl.

The screen shows Midoriya walking sadly while his notebooks are shown.