" just order anything you want ms. kim ok? and for me this one sir, this, and this ohh and this one also_" chaeyoung excitement is so obvious that she likes food and that's makes jisoo giggling

" hmmm you surely not hungry ms. park just give me the special ramen and chicken karaage" while handling the menu back to the waiter.

" so tell ms. park what is this work your talking about?." jisoo quested, she really dont want to prolong this, she just want to be nice to ms. park since she mentioned that she wait for the call, she all get the hint about the job since ahe also work in the industry.

" ok ms. kim, here is my card again i think you didn't read my card, im the president of PARK'EM ENT. i run entertainment company, we scouted talent, for modeling, singers and actresses and actor, and " jisoo cut her off

 i run entertainment company, we scouted talent, for modeling, singers and actresses and actor, and " jisoo cut her off

" then why you gave me your card as president its not your job to scout talents right"? jisoo reasoned out

" well you see ms. kim you caught my attention, your beauty is one of a kind, you dont wear make up and thats make you stand out, your expression , the eyes the lips ......" rose describe jisoo like describing her crush which is true but the way she tell it with dreamy look and stupid smile.

" ahhmm. i mean your perfect to be an actress you know, the talent fee also is not really bad miss kim and i will be personally assist you with everything and team you like to have." trying to convince jisoo

" to tell you frankly ms. park i come with you today just  not to be rude, since you tell me you wait for my call, the offer is tempting ms. park i can say but, i cant because i didn't see myself in front of camera, that is not the life i want also ms. park im not living here in the city  im working here , when im done ill be back were i came from which the life i want, thank you for recognizing me ms. park im fluttered actually". jisoo politely said to clear ms. park that she refuse.

" i understand ms. kim, you really  one of a kind, some will grab this opportunity to have fame, but you!  wow i must say your such a gem ms. kim, but ok i respect your decision about it but" rose is quite disappointed but she will never slip this opportunity, not to know her.

"but, can we be friends? " Chaeyoung face is mix with emotions, hopeful, nervous, and little sad and most of all embarrassement is visible on her trembling hand.

" well we can, just call me jisoo, i have to go ms. park and thank you for the meal" jisoo stand up giving rose her precious smile

" wait ms.ki~ jisoo, can i have your number to~ you now hangout again?" trying so much to be cool but failed

" nope, i have my ways chipmunk, i can say we will meet again, bye" jisoo walk out giggling she love teasing that new found friend she have.

" well she's not bad, just not cool hahahah, and funny my lisa will be click with her they are both silly trying to be cool" jisoo laughing on her way thinking what just happen and excited to get home and text lisa about the guitar she bought or not.

" i will surprise her about it i guess " jisoo thought

while chaeyoung just left in restaurant and hop in the car and dial her phone.

" uncle, im on my way, yes i will call unnie yes uncle" she drop the call and sighed not for her uncle but for jisoo

" shes something" shes definitely crushing toward the shorty

" wait did she just called me chipmunk?"

--------
cont