I tried telling her but then her brother Interrupted us , i just don't know how much longer I would be able to stay away from her . Smelling her intoxicating scent and then seeing  how gorgeous she was , she's so sweet but can be mean to the ones that are rude to her .

She would make the perfect luna queen she was practically born to rule and I could see that in the way that she carried herself and treated others .

I sighed , knowing I would have to wait a while longer . The day that I rejected her I went home after what happened in her car due to my beta mind linking me and telling me he had found another death threat .

Flash back

"What did you find " i asked him

" it was another threat , and we also found a dead body next to it . It belonged to us Jaxon " said my beta

I sighed as I opened the letter .

" dear alpha king ,

I heard you found your mate and not only do u now have your mate but u also have what we've been looking for . And we will soon come for it .
But for now reject your mate or your sisters will die . Im always watching them , so remember that when you think about getting close to your mate .

P.s we are also watching  your mate so as soon as we see something sneaky she will also go .

                                                            - D.M

End of flash back

I sighed as I remember that , I've been looking for the son of a bitch threatening my family and my mate , so that  i could finally be with her . But I have no idea who -D.M could possibly be And I need to figure it out soon or I will loose her . I can already tell she's weaker from the rejection , as she doesn't act the same and u could see how physically and mentally tired she is .

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I saw her hide her face behind the rag .

" what is wrong with her " I asked Ares who was now kneeling beside her .

" don't worry about it " growled out Ares

As I was about to say something my beautiful Souline stood up knocking the chair over and ran out the restaurant door .

I was about to run after her when I was pulled into Ares by the collar of my shirt .

" you stay away from her , I don't know what it is that you want with her , But souline is not what you are looking for , people like you are not good for her . Now back off or else your going to regret it "  he gritted out

I pushed him off of me as my brothers stood in front of me .

" or else what pup , stay in your place . Remember who the fuck your talking to " I growled out

I was surprised to not see him submit , which made my curiosity for this family grow .

I ignored him and walked out to look for my mate what I saw made my blood boil . I started to shift  making me have my claws out and have fur starting to come out of my body .

I saw someone grabbing my mate by the neck and inhaling her , as I went to her the person disappeared out of nowhere but not before hearing him mumble about some prophecy and him saying that he would be back for her soon .

I looked around confused but soon I was running towards her as I heard her whimper as she was falling .  I quickly caught her and started carrying her towards her car as everyone else came out running from the restaurant .

" what did you fucking do to her " growled out Ares

Which for some reason didn't want me near his sister .

" I didn't do anything to her Ares , I found her like this some dude had her by her beck choking her as he was saying stuff to her . " i spat out angrily

He went to take her out of my arms but I pulled her closer and growled at him .

" don't touch her " I spat at him

" what do you mean don't touch her , she's my sister and needs help . We need to take her home " he spat back at me

" ok Ares just ... let him take her back home we need to go to mom and dad . " said Selleste with panic

" whatever " he mumbled out angrily

I soon got in her car with her on my lap as we all rushed to her house .

———————-

Now we know why he rejected soul , will she understand him though ? And will she take him back after causing her so much pain .