Tine went to the nearest pub and drunk himself few bottles, he was really mad because for a second he thought that Sarawat really good guy, but he think him again as a jerk, pretending to be good to attack his weakest point. He let his guard down and let Sarawat attack him that's why he hate it the most, especially when it involves him and Wayo.

After drinking a lot, the three other guy at the different table look at Tine and smirked. Tine can't handle himself anymore he was really drunk, he decided to pay his bill and leave. Even he was really drunk he still managed to come out to the pub, the three guy follow him and the other guy pretend he was concerned. "Nong, are you okay? Let me help you."

Tine cupped the guy face who helped to him, with a blurred vision, he said. "Who.. are you?"

"I'm concerned about you let me help you." While the guy faking he was helping Tine the two guy tried to stole everything to Tine. They take his wallet, watch and everything they could take. Tine look at the two more guy and said.

"What are you guys doing? Let me go.."

After the two guy take everything, they said. "Let him go now we got everything. Too bad he don't have phone, but look how rich he is, he have a lot of money at his pocket. We hit jackpot tonight." He laugh.

The other guy look at him and said. "I think I want more, look how cute he is, he have fair skin also, how about let's bring him back with us?"

"That's good idea, let's go." They're about to leave when someone kicked to the other guy at his stomach. "Arggh! What the! Mind your own business he's our friend!"

"Fuck you! Do you think I will believe it! I'm Tine friend so I know him!" Luke said.

Nanno also there talking to phone. "Hello polico? Someone is robbed my friend please come here immediately!"

The three of them immediately let go Tine and run away. Luke and Nanno helped him. "Tine Tine are you okay?" Luke worried said.

"Tine, what happen?" Nanno knew him well she know he will not drunk himself without a reason. Then she decided to call her brother and talk about what happen to Tine. "Tine just wait, P'Fight heading here now." She said.

Not too long Fight really came and bring Tine back home. Wayo heard about it also, and make himself more guilty, he told it to Sarawat and asked for help. If Wayo feel guilty, Sarawat felt worst like he blame himself, if more bad something to Tine he don't know what he will do.

After thinking the whole night, Sarawat decided to call his friend and asked them to find everything that stolen from Tine, he also ask to make sure this three will go to prison. He never used his influence before but this time he used it.

After Tine woke up, he got a bad hangover but still he managed to go to his University, on way to his faculty, Sarawat waiting to him and approach him. "P'Tine." Sarawat about to explain.

"What the heck are you doing here? Don't you get what you want already? Stop bothering me." Tine about to leave when Sarawat hold him to his wrist.

"P'Tine, it's just misunderstanding, I didn't do it on purpose." Sarawat said.

Tine smirked. "Stop fooling me, I won't fall for it again." He remove Sarawat hand and about to leave but he noticed that Sarawat holding his phone. He grabbed it forcefully. And leave.

Sarawat watched his back and got mix emotions inside him, he was so mad that Tine misunderstood what happen, he also mad at himself for putting Tine in danger last night. He don't know what curse he have to put everyone near him to danger like what happen to his biological mother.  Sarawat clenched his fist in anger.