Chapter five

Author's POV

Tine immediately cover his eyes, upon seeing Sarawat expo, Sarawat also pulled up his boxer short. Wayo just entered from the balcony and saw his brother covering his eyes while Sarawat uncomfortable. "Uhmm is there any problem? Did you guys fought again?" Wayo confused about what happening.

 "Uhmm is there any problem? Did you guys fought again?" Wayo confused about what happening

"No no, we're not!" Tine immediately said.

Sarawat also nodded. "Yes we're not fighting."

"Good, oh right P'Tine, Dad said after a week you should come back home or he will send someone to bring you back." Wayo said and went to his bed. .

Tine frowned, he sulk his face and put clothes on. Sarawat back to his bed and decided to read a book. The night was so silent, Tine wanted to make move now but after that scene, he wanted to forget about it.

Tine don't have morning class today so he wanted to sleep more, while Wayo left earlier because he has activity with his senior's. Sarawat just woke up when he heard a voice crying. He rubbed his eyes and look at his side. He saw Tine crying while sleeping, he also keep saying. "Don't please, let him go.. take me instead.. please don't take my brother.." Sarawat stand up and walk towards Tine, he also tried to wake him up.

"P'Tine, Tine.. wake up.."

"Don't.. please.. don't touch him.." Tine continue to cry.

Sarawat pulled him up and try more to wake him. "Tine! Tine! Wake up!"

Tine grasped to Sarawat hands, and clenched his hold to him, like his asking for help, he continue to repeat that words making Sarawat worried about what's happening. Sarawat patted slowly Tine's back and said. "It's okay.. it's okay.. everything is going to be okay.."

After few pat on the back, Tine finally calmed down, he still not awake instead he slowly back to deep sleep. Sarawat decided to let him go after seeing him okay, he wanted to sleep again but he can't sleep anymore because he keep thinking about it. He looked at Tine few times before deciding to buy a breakfast for both of them. When he came back, Tine still sleeping peacefully, Sarawat put the food container to the table and separate it to two chairs so when Tine woke up he can see that he has a food on the table.