Purple x (imposter) green

They all were in the ship. There was me Purple! Purple was scared. When they got to the skeld, there would it be revealed wether Purple was gonna be an imposter or not. Purple hates being imposter.

The door opened suddenly causing the crewmates to look over. "Hey look! The door opened!" Pink sure seemed exited about this...  The crewmates waddled out, every one having a crewmate or imposter screen showed up infront of them. Though the others couldn't see it.

I walked out having a crewmate screen popped up. I sighed in relief. I looked at my watch to see which tasks I would have. I walked to weapon seeing green doing asteroids task. I looked at the engines to make sure he wasn't faking. He was.

I broke into a sweat, I ran to cafe/cafeteria and hit the emergency button. Everyone gathered around the table chattering "DARK GREEN! IT'S DARK GREEN!" Nobody listened to me. "I don't know blue is following people around?" Red exclaimed. "WHAT NO! IM NOT IMPOSTER!" Blue cried. "Yeah your to defensive!" Red had finalized his decision.

"Wait no no NO! I saw dark Green faking asteroids it's him!" I yelled. EVERYONE was ignoring me not even listening. I grumbled knowing nobody would vote dark Green. Though I still would. There, blue was sent off. He wasn't imposter.

I went off to focus on my tasks. Avoiding green at all costs. I think green noticed. "God I just made it easier for me do die." I grumbled only knowing I could hear.

I was able to get a couple of tasks done before somebody found a dead body. Good thing I found more evidence of green. I thought. "Again I stand by that it's green!" I gave out all of my evidence. Nobody still listened.

I voted for green and green voted for me. Everyone else voted skip. Oh god how stupid can people get! I thought. I headed to reactor to the keypad. I hated this task. My focus was kept on this task.

(Green pov)
I saw Purple in reactor. That was my que to kill him. Though that was what any other imposter would think. I would... Well Y'know fuck him...

I made sure to close reactor doors though Purple didn't notice. His attention was focused on the keypad. He seemed lost. I pressed against him covering his eyes and put cloth in his mouth so he couldn't scream.

(Purple pov)
Someone was leaning against me covering my eyes and mouth. Someone started whispering in my ear. "Hello purple are you ready?.." The mystery person had said. "Ready for what?" Though it only came up muffled due to the cloth covering my mouth.

The mystery person had chuckled. He soon started unzipping my space suit. "W-wait what are you doing." Still my voice came out muffled. "Fucking you of course my dear." I shuddered at his voice. Soon his hands had reached my member. He slowly started gently stroking it.

Muffled moans reached out of my mouth. He laughed satisfied out of my moans. He started licking my ear trailing down to my neck. I jolted when he reached the sensitive part.

(Green pov)
I loved the submissive person under me. I decided the imposter side of me needed to be released. My tounge elongated and wrapped around the boy underneath me. He layed his head on the keypad out of pleasure.

How cute <3. My tounge was exploring all kind of places on his body. My hands were busy exploring other places. I started playing with his nipples twisting them. My tounge reached his hole. I started swirling around it teasing him.

(Purple pov)
The pleasure given to me was immense. The mystery male behind me was playing with my nipples and ass. I never knew about this type of pleasure.  The hands that were playing with my nipples soon became only one.

One hand traveled to my dick and started relentlessly stroking. I moaned out as loudly as I could. The mysterious person chuckled. "Are you ready..?" I was confused until his tounge had thrust into me. "T-that feels weird~!' He kept on thrusting until some weird goo started dripping down my leg.

"What's t-that weird g-goo~?" I mumbled softly. His tounge left my entrance and he spoke in my ear. "Oh dear, that's something your ass makes when something enters it~. It's something like self lubricant~!

After he had said that his huge dick had entered me causing me to yelp in a pleasurable pain. "Ahhhhh~~!" He didn't wait for me to adjust and started thrusting. "A-ahhhh slow downnnnn~!" He started thrusting faster and deeper. He hit my prostate. AHHHHH~~~!!

I practically screamed out of pleasure. My head thrown back seeing the male behind me... It was green. "G-green?" I mumbled. "Yup it was me~! He showed me his long tounge that was stuck in my ass once. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

He quickened the pace and I threw my head back on the key board cumming. As soon as I came green came into me. He quickly pulled out. Then I felt something peirce my heart. Green had stabbed me. I flopped on the floor with a huge thud. I looked at green with his eyes filled with bloodlust.

He immediately straightened up and went into a vent.

(Green pov)
"Ah well I killed him... I always kill the people I love when I get a chance...." Well gotta find the person who's gonna find him first so I have a alibi. I soon found lime who was about to find him. I joined up with him and we found the body.

Lime had freezed up. "W-who would do this to him!" Lime cried. "I don't know!" I said faking tears. Lime had called a meeting.

(Word count 985 words)
Gimme suggestions on what you want
:3