{ray donovan}

Ray POV I got a call from Luna saying terry  got into trouble again for starting a fight I roll my eyes and said I'd be there in a few I sit up from the bed and just as I was about to get up an arm wrapped around me I looked down to see y/n "what ever your doing be careful ray please" and she let me go I never tell her what I do for her safety and solely for the fact that I don't want her to see me as a monster I responded with "of course I'll be back as soon a I can" she nods and rolls to get out of bed I get up as well and grab my outfit and head down stairs for some coffee

Third person y/n hand ray his coffee and starts to drink her own he grabs his phone and heads off after his brother he gets there and walks towards him while he managed to hide his annoyance terry was bleeding from his lip and had a black eye forming he saw me and sighed ray shook his head once He finally got to terry "what the fuck we're you thinking terry" Ray spoke harshly terry shook his head "money" ray scoffed "money terry you can't take hits to the head your going to get more fucked up" terry shook it off "so we're all going to die ray no if about it I don't want your help so just go" ray shook his head "fine it's your fuckin head" and walked away he got back in his car when he got a call it was from y/n he answers "hey sweetheart" ray said trying to keep the anger in his voice to a minimum "hey honey I was going ask what you want for lunch but seems like I should call you later" she said ray sighed "no it's fine terry just being a dipshit and I'll just pick up something " ray responded " alright,you wanna talk about it when you get home" she asked cautions ray doesn't respond right away but when he dose he says "sure"