Victor Creed injured

Victor got shot with an unknown bullet and it hindered his healing factor. "Victor we got to go, please get up." he heard a distant voice. He stood to his max height and felt a rush of shooting pain, threw his ribs and shoulder. When he looked you could see two ribs were severely out of place and a bullet wound. Which he figured was still in there, and when moved could feel it was not in one piece. "y/n" it came out like a whisper instead of his normally gruff voice that held power.  "yeah it's me big guy I got you."  He felt a small hand on his arm leading him to a building. One he could not make out 'huh must be my concussion' he deducted .  "why are you not healing?" they asked him panic clear in their voice.  "Whatever they hit me with stopped my healing factor." Victor let out a yowl out of pain "I'm going to try to get the bullet out, please don't rip me apart." he huffed in amusement. "can't promise you anything right now."

Y/n grabbed the first aid kit they had stashed in their bag, which they did not think they would need for their feline friend. They grab the tweezers and began to get all the shrapnel they could out of the wound.  You could audibly hear the crunching of bones, as his ribs start to slowly go back into place. His naturally blond hair became matted with blood and was now a deep maroon color with hints of blond in it. They got some fruit and some jerky from what they could find in the building. "here it's all I could find" and they handed him the food. Victor reluctantly ate it, he turned and looked at them "what about you?"  Y/n shrugged "I'm not the one who has to grow back mussel tissue." he nodded "can you move?" Y/n asked he nods and stood, they lightly grab his hand and lead them into a bathroom. With a shower that would certainly not fit him. Then they took off the door and he was able to fit now. "I can handle the rest," he said gruffly. They nod and leave "Just call if you need anything, Vic." All they got in response was a low growl than a "fine"