⚠️Chapter 6⚠️

I dragged Klaus upstairs and to his bedroom. He was still passed out from the punch. It was a hard hit. Especially considering it was meant for me.

I haven't been in his bedroom in years. I used to go sleep in his room if I had a bad dream. I'd go in and laid with him and we'd talk till we passed out. Well, now he's the one passed out. Or dead. The hit was pretty hard. I pulled his body into the room and onto the bed. There was still screaming from downstairs.

"I hope you aren't dead," I told him. I noticed a bit of blood on his head. I went downstairs to find Mom. "Hey Mom? Can I borrow some medical stuff?" "Sure thing, hun." She walked me to downstairs and gave me a huge fucking bag. "Everything you need is in there. Just don't go hurting your siblings." She gave me a smile and walked away.
I made my way back upstairs and started fixing up Klaus. "I was never good at medicine," I said to his body as I dug through the bag.

I cleaned the blood off him. It wasn't a lot but more than it should've been. "I'm sorry if I do something wrong." I tried waking him up. "Dumbass Luther really knocked you out, huh?" I laid next to him. I looked at all the writing on the walls and the lights hanging. The empty pill and alcohol bottles. I grabbed his hand to check for a pulse and as I did, he shot up and gasped. "Fuck! Are you okay?" "Y-yeah I'm good." He caught his breath and stood up. I stood with him in case he fell.

"I thought you were dead." "No. Not yet. Unfortunately." I gave him a concerned look, "I'm kidding! Where is everyone?" "Either downstairs or gone." "So, it's just me and you?" I nodded. He moved closer to me. My cheeks grew red as he held my hand. "You said we should continue that kiss later," Klaus said as he started blushing. "Shit, did I really?" "Yeah." "Well, damn, then let's do it."

He started kissing me. I didn't react at first, but then I kissed him back. The kiss slowly became more passionate. When we both pulled away for air, he said, "I love you, (Y/N)." "What?" Before he could answer, he started kissing me again. Did he just say he loves me? No. He couldn't have.

He backed himself against the wall as we kissed. Klaus grabbed my hips and pulled me against him.  I started taking his coat off. "Are you sure," he asked. "Yeah. I think. Yeah." I took a step back and took my top off. He stood there. "What are you waiting for, Klaus? I heard the world is ending soon." He smiled and started taking off our clothes.

Eventually, we were both completely undressed. I'm gonna be honest, kind of awkward. "Is this weird," Klaus asked. "No," I lied, "It's okay." I kissed him. He immediately started kissing me back. He held me by my waist as I ran my hands through his hair. He lifted me from the ground and sat me on his bed. I sat on his lap as we continued to kiss.

"Are you sure about this," Klaus asked while still kissing. "You already asked that." I laid down on the bed. Klaus hovered over me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me as he went inside me. I moaned without separating from the kiss. "Oh, Klaus," I whispered in his ear.

He started to slowly move. My nails went down his back, leaving red streaks. Our breathing was synchronized. We both moaned as he went in and out. He buried his head into my neck. His breath heating it. "Klaus, faster," I said breathlessly. He did what I asked and began speeding up.

I moved my hips a bit. When I did, Klaus hit a spot causing me to moan loudly. I approached my climax. "I'm close," I muttered and he nodded, "Me too, love." He quickened his pace even further. I heard noises from downstairs but ignored them. It sounded like someone was at the door. "What's all that noise," is what it sounded like they said. Klaus went in once more and it was fine for me. "Oh my-" I was interrupted by Five walking in.

"Fuck! Fuck! I didn't need to see that," Five yelled, covering his eyes. "What the hell," Klaus screeched at Five, "Why didn't you knock?" "I didn't expect to see THAT!" He went out of the room and closed the door. I heard him scream in the hall.

Klaus laid next to me. "I love you, (Y/N)." I didn't know what to say. "I like you a lot too, Klaus." He kissed me and smiled. "Ew! You have a crush on me!" I laughed, "Ew! You gave me cooties!" We both sat there and laughed until Klaus passed out.