𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮," Michelle said to me, I stood there, not sure what to say to her, I wasn't even sure what I was doing here other than talking to Maxxie about his issue with Anwar, I sighed softly, not sure how I was even going to explain myself.

"I invited her, I knew you were coming, so I thought we could all sit down and have a conversation about what had happened," Tony said to her, a shiver went down my spine when I heard him talk behind me, Michelle gave him a look.

"I don't want to talk to her, I came here to speak to you, not her." 

"Chelle..." I finally spoke up and she glared at me, she didn't even give me a chance to explain myself.

"You are unbelievable, still sneaking about with my boyfriend, you're supposed to be my friend, not some- some slut!" 

Tony took a step forward to stand next to me, "Nips, listen, I wanted to speak to you about this, but, obviously you are still upset."

"Still upset? Still upset!" She let out a scoff, "You slept with her behind my back, while I was in the same house. Of course, I am upset! And now here she is, in your room, again."

I wasn't sure what to say at this point, "I was high, I wasn't myself," I tried to explain to her the best I could, she just let out a small scoff at my poor reason.

"I don't care what you were, you still slept with him. You know damn well friends do not sleep with each other's men. I thought you and Chris were shagging each other anyway!" 

"That is far from the truth, he is my friend, he cares about me! I am not shagging him, you are ridiculous, I am trying to apologize and explain to you that I regret it, that I shouldn't have even been near Tony that night, but you can't sit here and attack me, it takes two to have sex, Michelle, and you know what else he does!" 

Tony looked over at me, confused, "Now, listen. Girls, this is a little out of hand, you two need to sit down and speak politely to one another," He said to us and I let out a laugh.

"How about you explain yourself, Tony? You just want me to keep apologizing to her, but you won't even dare say why you did it. Why would cheat on Michelle with anyone and everyone!" 

Tony raised a brow, tilting his head to the side as he thought about what I had said, "Honestly, Astrid," The way he spoke started to upset me, he spoke as if he wasn't in the wrong, "I had my reasons to do so, and I think you know what those were."

Michelle still stood there, she let out a pained, forced laugh, she stepped backward, "What does that mean?"

"Michelle, let me be honest here, you have no reason to be attacking Astrid like this. Give her a break."

Michelle let out a frustrated groan and stomped away, not saying another word to the two of us, I stood there, letting out a sigh at the sight of her leaving, I turned to look at Tony, he stared down at me, tilting his head to the side, waiting for me to say something, I just stared to shake my head, "This is never going to be normal, it's all shit now."

Then he placed a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it gently, this caused me to flinch a bit, "Maybe it won't be normal again, you and Michelle, but, what if we make it normal for ourselves?" 

"I can't just-" 

"What? You can't just admit that you have feelings for me? Just because Michelle is involved?"

I scoffed at his words, "Involved? What do you mean involved? She's your bloody girlfriend!"

"Not at the moment."

"Jesus Christ, Tony," I rolled my eyes before I turned and walked away, heading back towards my room, as I stormed down the hall, Michelle stopped me, she was still in earshot throughout the rest of Tony and I's conversation. 

"I don't know if I can forgive you," She said to me and I nodded at her, "But, Jal and I are going out for drinks, if you would like to join us." 

And, so we did, we started to leave with Jal, and she struck up a conversation, one that caught me off guard, "So... Why are you with Tony?" She questioned Michelle, I looked over at the two girls awkwardly.

"He's exciting- he must love me... Cause he could have anyone he wants," Michelle tried to explain, I gave her a confused look.

"Do you think he ever wants anyone else?" 

Michelle looked over at me for a moment when this was asked, "Sometimes, he always wants me the most... I'm his girlfriend and that's special, isn't it?" 

Jal shrugged her shoulders lazily as she walked beside us, "I suppose... Listen, I need to talk to you about him."

"Look, I know I annoy you, Jal. I don't mean to..." 

We managed to sneak out of the hotel and head to a bar, this is where the three of us ended up getting rather drunk, we all sat at the table, sipping our drinks and giggling amongst each other, it was nice that Michelle was actually speaking to me now, "Asti, J, I've never left a bar without being chatted up in my life," She said to the two of us, I started to laugh, "Not about to break that record now!" 

"There is nobody here!" I laughed out and Michelle looked over at me.

"If you flaunt it, they'll come," She winked at us and I rolled my eyes. And, alas, she was right, a group of officers showed up and came in to chat us up, and a little alter we headed back to the hotel, they followed along, not sure why Michelle invited them. But, when we got back to the hotel, I was glad she did, there was a beer-bellyed man pointing a gun at Anwar, clearly upset about something. The officers all pointed their guns at him and started shouting in Russian. Then a girl stepped forward, I hadn't seen her before.

"He- totally like, wants to know who the leader is here," She said to us, that was when Tom stepped forward. 

"Yes, yes, officer, yes... Um- I wanted to thank you- er, because before you arrived I was about to step in and kick some arse..." Tom mumbled to him as he straightened himself out. The officer spoke in Russian once again. 

"Wha- what?" 

"It's like- you so totally have to pay them," The girl explained.

"Tomorrow, you leave Russia," The officer finally spoke in English, everyone seemed to sigh in relief, all clearly over being here. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I sat next to Michelle and Tony on the plane, Michelle seemed really out of it, I wasn't sure if something had happened or what, but, once she started to speak to Tony, I tried to put the pieces together, "Tony," She said.

"Yes, Nips?" He looked over at her, raising a brow.

"Have you got something to tell me?"

"Er- I dunno? I like your hair," Michelle shook her head, "Your top's nice," She shook her head once again, "I love you? Any of those?"

"No," She said and leaned back into her seat, I gave her a concerned look and she met my eyes for a second before she looked forward. 

Sid stood up behind us, "Ah- I think I'm about to deliver!" He shouted and Tony looked over at the boy, a small smile on his face.

"Great, just in time for Hearthrow security."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I heard they are very strict," I commented, "Better keep it up there!"