Ski Mask: Zombies 2

2 years later
Y/N

"Stokeley?" I called out. The lights went out. I was alone in the bathroom. I heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs.

I hid in the bathroom closet and peeped under the door. I saw footsteps come pass the door.

"Y/N?" I heard Wifi say.

"Wifi?"I whispered

"Y/N let's go. The zombies broke the gate" he grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs in the garage.

I saw Ski and hugged him.

"I'm glad you're okay" he handed me 3 glocks and 4 knifes. "Remember don't hesitate to shoot anything."

"Y/N stay close to one of us. Shits about to go down" Jahseh said.

"Me and Wifi got the food. We got to leave Florida. Let's take 2 cars and meet up in Georgia. Stay together don't ever separate. I love y'all niggas" Tank spoke.

I was scared. I heard the zombies banging on the door trying to get in. It was all so scary. Stokeley grabbed my hand and lead me to the backseat. X was driving and Trunks was in the passenger seat. Wifi was in the back. In the other car Tank, Craig, Robb, Gabe and Skies.

We rolled out as X ran over all the zombies in his path. I could tell he was angry. Ski grabbed my hand and put his head on my shoulder. He hasn't been feeling good lately. Some days he's here some days he isn't.

He hasn't been eating much or sleeping. He stays up all night looking at the ceiling. Tank told me to watch him. I feel like Ski is hiding something. Ever since him and X went on that supply run he hasn't been the same.

"Stokes are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay Y/N. I love you. Always remember that." He kissed my cheek and put his head back on my shoulder. His voice sounded weak. He was probably sick with a cold or something. I just hope it isn't what I think it is.

Jahseh

I looked into the mirror and looked at Ski. He looked sick like he was turning green. We went on a supply run last week and went separate ways. When we came back to the truck he was acting all weird. Ever since he's been distant and quieter.

I hope my best friend is okay. I hope he doesn't turn it one of those things. It'll be so hard for Y/N. They are in love with in each other. They grew into one. Ski got his happiness, he wanted.

After a couple of hours we were in Georgia, 45 minutes away from the new house. Tank pulled the truck over and I pulled up beside him and got out.

"Yo wassup?" I asked Tank.

"Im sorry I just got a bad feeling somethings about to happen" He said.

"Y'all get out so we can stretch we've been cooped up in the truck for a while" Wifi said.

"Okay let me just wake up Stokes" Y/N said.

Y/N

"Stokes" I shook him. He was sleeping.

"Hmm?"he mumbled low.

"Get up,stretch your legs" I said grabbing his hands.

"Y/N I have to tell you something" he said. "When me and Jah went on a supply run I got bit. I didn't tell nobody cause I didn't want y'all to worry. I thought I had it. I'm loosing myself Y/N. But remember I love you and forever will"

"No" I teared up. I couldn't loose Stokeley. I already lost my mom I can't loose my boyfriend. The father over my child. "Stokeley I'm pregnant"

I could tell he was weak. He slowly looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"A Junior. Raise him well. Tell my son I love him. Tell the guys I love them. I'll always be with y'all " he sighed.

I hugged him and he hugged back. We stayed like that for a while until I heard him groan.

"Stokeley?" I asked. I pulled away and he charged after me.

He turned

"Jahseh! Help!" I screamed.

"What the fuck?" Wifi said coming over to me.

"Noo man! Ski dead!" Tank yelled.

He was charging at all over us almost biting Trunks.

As he should

"I'm sorry Stokeley" X shot him and threw the gun down.

"Shit!" Skies punched the truck.

I looked at his dead zombie body and cried.

"We gotta go" Tank mumbled. "But we can't leave him. We will bury him at the new house"

Wifi grabbed me and put me in the backseat. We all drove in silent beside my sniffs.

"He told me he got bit on the supply run. He thought he had it but he didn't.  He told me to tell our son he loves him and he loves y'all." I cried.

"Son?" Wifi asked. "You're pregnant?"

"I found out 2 days ago. I don't know how long or anything. I told Stokeley before he died." I said.

"We'll be here for you Y/N." X spoke up.

"So we're keeping the child? Do you know how much noise that'll be? That's Zombie bait!" Trunks fussed.

"Fuck off Trunks!" Wifi yelled.

"Do you know how much noise you make trunks? You're always bitching! I don't even know why we brought you along! Should've let the zombies eat your ass back in Florida" I snapped.

"Hey! This fussing is not worth it! We have to stick together! Stokeley was our friend and brother! Y/N was his other half she's carrying his child and we will treat her and that child as if Ski was still here!"Jahseh argued. Trunks mumbled under his breathe and Wifi took his gun knocking him out.

"That'll be some peace and quiet til we're home" he sighed

I laid on WiFi's shoulder and wiped my tears. Why did it have to be Stokeley.

8 months later

"Y/N ima need you to push." Jahseh said calmly. It was time for the baby to come. Tank and Skies were beside me holding my hand.

Wifi was beside X. Trunks watched in the corner rolling his eyes.

"Okay." I sighed and gave a big push. I tried not to scream loud. I didn't want zombies near even though we were in a gated community with other rappers.

It was a safe zone basically.

After a few more pushes I heard my baby cry.

"It's a boy" Wifi smiled.

"Stokeley Junior" Tank rubbed my head.

Wifi cleaned off my son and handed him to me. He had Stokes' eyes. I giggled as he tried to open his eyes.

Through the window the sun shined on us and I felt a presence. I knew it was Stokeley. I could tell he was proud. I wish he was here with me to go with through this journey.

"We have a emergency announcement. We have found a cure for the zombie virus. Military forces will be dropping them from the sky. Please give them to your love ones. The cure have been tested on zombies and it seems to bring them back to life to their normal lives. May god be with you all" the news man said.

X looked over at me and smirked as I shook my head.

"I know y'all not about to do what I think" Trunks said.

"Oh yea we are" I smiled. I guess Stokeley is about to come back