Wifisfuneral: Crush

Y/N

I was in high school a freshman then it was Isaiah, a sophomore. I had a crush on him. He was just so fine. His curly hair, his smile his drip and vibe was just so attractive.

He was quiet along with his friends Stokeley and Jahseh. They were real cool though. They made music. Jahseh and Stokeley were Juniors.

"Bitch stop staring at him. You're fine! just go shoot your shot" My bestfriend Carmen said.

"Girl bye. Isaiah got a whole girlfriend I think. I'll never have a chance" I sighed.

"Ima go say something. You been looking at this lightskin nigga for weeks every since he smiled at you. He caught you looking at him plenty of times. Don't forget he tried to talk to you before but you dubbed him for your lame ex" She went on.

"Ughh Carmen it ain't that easy. Ima just leave it alone." I shrugged and went to dump my tray.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around and saw Stokeley. "Wassup dawg"

"Hey Stokeley'" I said. He normally don't speak to me unless he wants something.

"My brother said do you got a nigga" He smirked.

"Nah who your brother though?"

"Mann you know Izzy" He turnt and looked at Isaiah. "He wanna get put on. He been looking at you for weeks"

"What's his number" I blushed. Me and Stokeley exchanged numbers and he went back to Isaiah all happy.

The bell ringed and I started walking back to Carmen.

"Ok bitch I saw that. Did you get Stokeley's number?" She asked all excited.

"No but I got Isaiah's" I laughed.

"Okayyy sis!!" She shouted making people look at us. But it was normal cause she did it a lot.

"Excuse Carmen, may I walk Y/N to class?" Isaiah asked.

"Yea, I'll see you later sis" She walked away smiling.

"So wassup shorty. I see you and that lame nigga broke up. He didn't deserve you anyway" He smirked.

"Hey Izzy and yea we did. I see why everybody calls him lame now" I giggled as we continued to walk to class.

"Well come slide with a real nigga after school" He smiled.

"Ight but thanks for walking me to class" I said as I noticed we was at my class.

"No problem shorty. I'll drive you home what's your 4th block?"

"Gym"

"Bet, I'll see you later Y/N" he said winking then walking away to his class.

•••

Been suppose to update this. I'm sorry.
Part 2?