Xxxtentacion: Gamer Girl

Y/N

Currently I was on Twitch live streaming Fortnite and WWE2K with Wifisfuneral a close friend of mine. We were waiting for one of his friends to join.

"VIRAL NIGGA!" The person yelled.

"Wifi who the fuck is that?" I asked.

"That's my homie X." Wifi answered.

"As in Xxxtentacion?" I questioned.

"Weefy who the hell is that?" He asked.

"Omg! Y/N this is my homie X. X this is my friend Y/N the one I play games with" Wifi said. I could tell he was a little annoyed.

"Don't be trash Y/N." X laughed.

"Imagine! I do the carrying around here" I smirked.

"1v1 me in Creative then" X chuckled.

"Both y'all niggas is trash. X you got killed by a 8 year old the other day. Y/N you always be the first one dead in a match" Wifi laughed.

"Fuck you Isaiah" Me and X said at the same time.

I looked at the comments on the live stream and saw people were picking sides on who was going to win first.

"I got $20 on Y/N though" Wifi said.

"Na-na-na-na nation wide on yo bitch side! Ayeeeee!!" Ski joined and screamed into the mic.

"Bruh shut the fuck up!" X hollered.

"Y'all aggy." I huffed.

The game started and me and X were in Creative killing each other. By the time we got off the game it was 4am. The live stream ended, Wifi was with his girlfriend and Ski fell asleep. It was just me and X talking.

"I'm about to get off i got work tomorrow" I yawned.

"Um Y/N my name is Jahseh. My number is 954-254-6302 maybe we could text and link some day" He said.

(That was his real number btw)

I saved his number in my phone and said bye. I texted him then got in the shower. 15 minutes later I got out and got ready for bed and saw Jahseh responded.

Jahseh🖤🤓: you're ass in fortnite

Y/N💞: lmfao bye I killed you 20 times

Jahseh🖤🤓: I don't remember that. You got a boyfriend?

Y/N💞: getting straight to the point I see😂no I'm single

Jahseh🖤🤓: tryna vibe? Lowkey feeling you shorty.

Y/N💞: I'll see about that😏

Jahseh🖤🤓: quit playing with Daddy Dagger Dick😖

Y/N💞: when you became my daddy?

Jahseh🖤🤓: well I'm not your daddy yet😗but I will be when I have you bent over taking this dick.
Read 4:54am

I smirked at the message and giggled. I close my phone putting it on the charger. I laid down and closed my eyes then my phone dinged.

Jahseh🖤🤓: good night shorty🖤

Part 2 ?