Wifisfuneral: Lowkey

Y/N

"Oh shit! Y/N there go Isaiah!" My bestfrann said pointing to him as he walked by winking at me.

"Girl bye." I rolled my eyes trying not to smile.

Me and Isaiah were lowkey. Nobody knew about us. We just started dating 2 days ago. We didn't want people in our business you know how people is nowadays.

"Hey Izzy." I said as he smiled.

"Wassuh" He said dapping me up.

"Y'all would be cute." My bestfrann said making me blush.

"Ayo Isaiah Niya wanna Get dat hook up!" Jahseh yelled across the classroom.

"Tell her I'm taken!" He looked at me up and down.

"Well I'll be back." My bsf said walking away to Stokeley.

"You coming to my house Friday?" He asked and I nodded.

"You better and Jahseh won't be there." He said licking his lips.

"Good." I smiled.

"I'll talk to you later." He said walking away.

After lunch it was time to switch classes. I noticed Isaiah had cornrows in his head normally he'll have it out. Then Taylor the school thot started hugging on him as he laughed.

"Don't worry about her. She a hoe." My bestfriend said as she rolled her eyes.

I hugged and walked into ELA then Isaiah came and sit in the teacher's seat.

"I'm totally not in the mood anymore" I said to my bestfriend.

"It'll be okay it's not like he's yours. He ugly anyway." She said and i put my head down.

Sometimes I wanna kill her.

"Y/N wake up. It's time to go" My Bestfriend shook me as I slowly woke up.

"Look at the little baby." Isaiah said as Y/Bsf/N hit him in the stomach.

"Y/N you tryna stay after school and watch the boys?" She asked.

I nodded and grabbed sum gum out my bag. Y/Bsf/N walked out with the boys but Isaiah held me back.

"I love you Y/N." He said as he kissed me.

"Bae ion like being Lowkey. Ion like how Taylor be hugging up on you and shit. I want the world to know your mines." I said looking in his eyes.

"What you want you will get." He kissed me again.

There Will Be A Part 2

I've been meaning to post this for a while😂it's kinda a imagine about me and my bf cuz this is literally us💀