"Can you see if they have any Shepards pie or something warm?" George asked, Maeve could only smile.

"Yeah, Georgie." She looked over at Fred, "What do you want love?"

"Whatever you get." He smiled at her.

She was walking down the stairs of the Inn, ending up in the dingy pub. There was a few old muggles scattered around the place, some were passed out or the others were just silently eating. She walked up to the bar, waiting for someone to come back, so she could order.

"Maeve?" She heard from behind her. She knew the voice, but it had been months since she had heard it. Sticking her hand in her pocket gripping her wand, she turned around. It felt like the tide had just came in and washed her with relief. She tackled the boy, "Ron?" She cried into his shoulder. Pulling away, she grabbed his face. "Please tell me you're real."

"I am! What? What are you doing here?" He asked, "Wheres Fred?"

"Upstairs." She smiled, "let's go see them." She laughed, pulling him up the stairs.

"That was fast?" George yelled when he heard the door open, "Did they have..."

George froze as he saw Maeve pulling Ron into their room, hand in hand. Fred was coming out the bathroom, when he saw George. He followed his gaze and then tackled Ron.

"RON!" They yelled at their brother, pulling him into a hug.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked

"We're trying to find you guys." George said

"Speaking of that? Where is Hermione and Harry?" Maeve asked, she could tell something was up with Rons, "What happened to them?" he could sense the fear in her voice

"Nothing!" He reassured her, "They're fine, I just... I got angry so I left."

"Why did you get angry?"

"It wasn't them that I was particularly mad at, I was just mad at the world and everything that's going on and I think the horcrux heighten it. It made me think of things."

"What, rewind!" George chuckled, "What do you mean the horcrux heightened it?"

"I was wearing it. It made me like unbelievably mad, all the time."

"Why in the world would you wear it!" Maeve shouted.

"We didn't want to lose it!"

"I bewitched Hermione and Harry's bag! You could of put it in there!"

"We didn't really think about that." Ron awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"No wonder you guys weren't Ravenclaws."

"and once I took it off, I was feeling better but I left anyways because I already blew up on them."

"Pathetic." Fred laughed at his brother

"STUPID!" Maeve smacked Ron's arm, "STUPID STUPID STUPID!"

"I know!" Ron said, backing away from her, "I know.."

"Well, where did you leave them?"

"I uh.." He paused, Maeve groaned rubbing her face, "I forgot. Im sorry."

"Hey! Hey!" Fred was trying to defuse the tension, "We got 1 out of the 3. We're on the right path now."

It was almost Christmas now, her and the Weasley boys were still wondering the country trying to find Harry and Hermione. Maeve and Fred were passed out, he was holding her in his arms on a small couch in the room they were staying at, George was laying on the bed reading a random magazine he found in the and Ron was just balancing his Deluminator on his finger. When it flashed a bit of light. His eyes went wide.