Blurs of greenery passed by, out the window of the taxi, the nearer she got to her parents house. Something she used to hate had now became something she found peace in. Her lack of appreciation to the nature that had surrounded her, the constant nagging of her mother towards her father and the Saturday nights where her father stumbled in drunk and caused a commotion before falling to sleep.

It all seemed like a distant dream, everyone that had once surrounded her were nothing but a collection of memories within her mind and uncalled numbers in her phone book. As soon as the taxi had pulled up, already the door to her house was opened and her father rushed out as if he had been anticipating her arrival.

"Dad," Hyebin called out, her eyes widened in shock to see him coming out and grabbing her suitcase out of the car. Her father and her were close but they didn't act like it, she could only guess it was an old generation thing since she'd also seen it happen with her friends parents and grandparents. "What are you doing? How did you know I was coming?"

"Get in the house," He grumbled, walking behind and ushering her into the house to see her mother standing there shocked.

"What are you doing here?" Her mother questioned.

Hyebin's heart felt heavier as she noticed certain things. Since the last time she had seen them, they had both aged and it was showing through the greying of their roots and they appeared to be skinnier.

"I took the day off work to visit you guys," Hyebin explained as she walked into her mothers embrace, the sharp yet sweet scent of violets filling her airways as she breathed in. Oh how she'd missed it. "You've lost weight. Have you been eating well?"

"I should be asking you that," Her mother chuckled, pulling away and holding her by her shoulders to observe her. "But it seems like you've been eating very well since those little cheeks are still there." Her mother then reached to pinch her cheeks as Hyebin tried to move away.

"Ah," Hyebin groaned. "That hurts." Finally her mother released her from her grip, allowing Hyebin to look around. Noticing the little changes made to the interior of the house, then suddenly her eyes latched onto a family photo. "Where's Donghae?"

"Actually I went to a shaman and she said I should change his name because it was giving him bad luck for his exams." Her mom revealed. "He is now Dongwook."

Hyebin burst out laughing at the thought of her brother being called Dongwook because a shaman insisted his name should be changed. "Please..." Once again she cracked up. "Where is Dongwoo-" She couldn't control herself. He spent 16 years being called one name just to end up with another. She kept imagining scenarios of him entering his class with his name change.

"Don't laugh about your brother," Her mother scolded, heading over to the kitchen. "Have you eaten today?"

"No," Hyebin replied, calming herself down only to be provoked by her father who was sitting beside her.

"When he comes out his room, shout things like Dongwook can I have your autograph and I liked your newest movie. He hates it." Her father whispered, not wanting the mother to overhear and scold them both.

Hyebin nodded and chuckled in response. "Have you guys been getting the money I sent?"

"Yeah."

"What did you buy?" Hyebin asked, curious as she never noticed anything new.

"Nothing," her father answered. "We don't want to spend your hard earned money. We kept it saved here to give to you."

"No, I sent it to you guys. Pay off any debts you have, I saved aside my own money to buy stuff. I even opened up a savings account to put money in for the future. I made sure to manage my money well so please..." Hyebin begged. "Buy something for yourselves, think of it as saved rent for the past few years I've lived here."

"See honey!" My father called out cheerfully. "I told you we could spend it!"

Hyebin laughed at her father's honest attitude, of course he'd been pestering her about spending the money. He was the type to spend compulsively meanwhile her mother was a known scrooge. She wouldn't spend money unless she had to, although she had an expensive taste in clothes so whenever she had the money, she most definitely was going to buy some designer clothing item.

"Why don't we go out shopping today and I'll buy a big meal wherever you'd like?" Hyebin offered.

Her parents discussed their plans for the day, resulting in her father calling up work to fake being ill so he could spend the day with his family. Dongwook had appeared from his room groggy and confused once he saw his sister but once she mentioned the meal and shopping, he was coerced into going with them. Her mother disapproved at first as Dongwook was meant to go to school, however, with the help of the rest of the family they managed to change her mind.

While wondering around the shopping centre, Hyebin noticed a photo printing shop and entered nervously, glancing around to see if anyone noticed her. She wasn't being cocky about it, it was more like being cautious as she wanted to print out some pictures from her phone of her, her members, Changkyun and her cast members.

Hyebin made her way over to a machine, reading the instructions so she could figure out how to use the machine to print out the photos.

"Would you like any help?" A staff member appeared beside her, making her jump as she was caught off guard.

"No thank you," Hyebin sent the worker a smile, watching as she left before hurrying and tapping away on the machine so she could print out the photos without them being seen. Five minutes later, she had printed them out and headed to the counter to pay, confirming the code she'd been giving from the machine so they could add the photo total price.

Hyebin headed out of the shop, walking over to a bench and taking a seat. She opened up a shopping, pulling out a box and rested it on her lap. Opening up the box, she began to flip through the photos, taking a look at them one last time before placing them in the box and closing it up. Hyebin had made the decision print out her photos after much consideration so she could delete them from her phone, mainly the photos with Changkyun because if her phone was discovered, she couldn't risk anyone seeing the photos of them together.

Smiling to herself, Hyebin stood up with her shopping bags hanging from her wrists and the box in her hand. Noticing her parents in the distance, Hyebin scurried over to meet up with them again.

"Hey where did you go?" Her mother questioned, glancing down at the box in Hyebin's hands. "What's that?"

"Would you take these?" Hyebin pleaded, holding out the, what looked like a, jewellery box. "Don't open it, just keep it with you. When we get back home, place it away somewhere safe where no one can get in it or peak at."

"I mean, of course but why? What's so important you want to keep it here?" Her mother questioned, now earning all of her families attention due to her weird behaviour.

"It's just some emergency cash," Hyebin lied, knowing her parents would respect her decision and wouldn't intercept any further.

"Okay," Her father sighed, averting the attention away from her mother who was placing the box in her bag. "I'm starving, let's go eat. Come on Dongwook, let's see if we get celebrity discount."