Ryuu Fushichou

Start bij het begin

"Name." He demanded gesturing to Alpha.

"His name is Alpha. He is my first and only summon." I mumbled.

"Parents." Shiro snarled understanding why.

"Look at the time we need to eat before we head back to WTCC!" Kang exclaimed.

"Do you want to join us, Shiro?" Kang asked but Shiro just shook his head no.

"I have paperwork and have to plan the welcome party for Mr. Hiro here." Shiro said before turning around.

"I'll give you a heads up then when we have the next day off." Kang said before guiding me out.

Kang smiled as he saw me and Alpha look around the guild hall in wonder. He lead us out and into a nice diner down the road.

"Hey Kang!! What will it be today!" A man yelled from the kitchen.

"Your choice! You always seem to know what I want! Hiro,  Alpha, What do you want?" He asked.

"Chicken for us both please." I replied.

"Hey Ryu. Can you get the kid and his dragon chicken." He yelled to the man.

"Yea, it'll be out in a few minutes take a seat." The man yelled back.

              We waited a few minutes and a man with three plates came out. He had white hair and a blue neck tie.

        He placed the food in front of the respected people

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He placed the food in front of the respected people.

"I see that a new member of Ryuu Fushichou seems to be here. Good job kid." The man named Ryu said.

"Thank you." I said as he sat down next to Kang.

"So kid whats your name?" Ryu asked.

"Akihiro but I prefer Hiro. This here is Alpha." I said.

"So Shiro didn't have time to give Alpha an emblem?" Ryu asked.

"No we had to come eat so we can get back to WTCC in time for curfew." Kang said.

"I see." Ryu said.

"Eat up before it gets cold." He said as he lit a cigarette.

"What did Shiro tell you about smoking indoors." Kang reprimanded.

We ate our food and Kang finished his food first. He relaxed on the table slightly as Ryu explained what he used when cooking.

 He relaxed on the table slightly as Ryu explained what he used when cooking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.