"Hey Shiro!" Kang greeted.

Suddenly Kang was against the wall I was laid out on the floor with Alpha standing over me.

"Kang." The man named Shiro said as he held Kang against the wall.

"You seem to have lost your touch when teaching it seems." He said adjusting slightly.

             Kang suddenly flipped him and he had managed to land on his feet. Shiro caught a glimpse of me on the floor. Before Kang or Alpha could react Shiro was holding me and staring at the two.

"So you brought me a summoner." He said as he held me up under my arms.

"Shiro, can you please put Hiro down?" Kang asked as Alpha was snarling.

"Well what is your reas....." Shiro cut off staring into the eyes of the halfa hanging in his grip.

His eyes flashed with some color before he sighed.

"Always has to pick the unusual but hurt ones." Shiro mumbles as Kang chuckles.

"Hey, what can I say I only learned from the best. Sensei." Kang snickered as Shiro carried me into the office.

He placed me on what looked to be a medical table.

"So you are a halfa. Lets get this assessment over with, yeah? Off with the shirt and pants." Shiro said and Alpha was about to snarl but Kang shhhed him.

I did as told and Shiro looked over all my scars, bruises, and cuts. He grabbed an ointment and gently rubbed it on my bruises. Once done he stood and walked towards his desk. He opened a draw and grabbed something. He walked back towards me but he had me close my eyes. I felt something pressed against my neck then leave. I was told to open my eyes and Shiro was handing me a hand held mirror. I looked at what was placed on my neck and gasped.

 I looked at what was placed on my neck and gasped

The Ryuu Fushichou's guild emblem. The one that only members get. I looked at Shiro and then at Kang then at Shiro and it finally hit me fully. Their guild symbol meant the reborn and Kang brought me here instead of my family. He was giving me a place to belong and Shiro instantly allowed it.

                 I lunged at Shiro and hugged him tears escaping my eyes. He hesitated but hugged me back. I released him just to lounge at Kang, who was ready, and hugged him. I started to cry into his chest at finally having a place to belong.

"I have the perfect uniform for you if you would like it." Kang whispered to me.

I nodded and he smiled. Alpha wiggled his way between us and nipped at Kang.

"Alright Alright I get it I get it." Kang grumbled at him.

Shiro just stood looking at us.