𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

Börja om från början

     unknowingly, oliver had squeezed through many pair of legs as he stuck his arms out in front of him, trying to reach for who he thought was victoria and draco.

victoria glanced around as she suddenly felt a string of fear brush through her entire being.

     "draco, where's oliver?", the woman lowly questioned, nearly unable to process anything but the whereabouts of her child.

     draco looked to the right then to the left of him, feeling his breath hitch as he realized the little pale boy wasn't beside them anymore.

     "shit!"

     victoria would've immediately pulled out her wand and casted a finding spell, but too many muggles were near them for her to do it discreetly.

"oliver?! OLIVER?!", victoria called out, frantically shoving past people as draco did the same.

     many people scoffed at the young couple as they shook their heads about how easily they had lost their kid.

     vctoria's heartbeat thumped against her chest as her fists were clenched so tight they drew blood.

     "OLIVER!!"

     victoria hurried over to the boy who was holding onto the large column that was merged into the stone wall. many people only glanced away as they watched the girl immediately pick oliver up.

"oh merlin! I'm so sorry for letting you out of my sight", victoria murmured into the boy's hair as she tightly held onto the small boy.

"I'm sorry for leaving...m-mama", oliver mumbled, coughing the last word out and making victoria nearly cry.

"p-pardon?"

little oliver couldn't tell whether victoria was speechless because she didn't appreciate him calling her that, or because she was just purely shocked.

     "m-mama?", oliver meekly repeated.

     "yes oliver?", victoria lightly laughed as she combed through the boy's hair and kissed the top of the boy's head.

     oliver simply didn't say anything whether it be because he was embarrassed or because his heart felt fuzzy, but he wrapped his short little arms around the girl's neck and laid his head on her shoulder.

     "let's go find your papa now shall we?", the girl whispered, to which oliver just nodded.

as soon as draco saw his lover holding their adopted child, a breath of relief was let out.

"found him", victoria softly sang.

draco just nodded as he patted the boy's head, making the boy smile.

victoria ended up carrying oliver down the stairs of the sacré-cœur as they headed up to sebastien gaudad for lunch, especially because of their famous lemon tarts.

     as victoria had changed oliver into some black dress shorts and a persian blue button up after they had shortly returned to their hotel for a break, victoria clipped the small bow tie on for oliver as she re-combed his hair.

     "look how adorable he looks darling!", victoria called out as draco had on a similar fit.

     draco came out of the bathroom with his hair gelled back as he grinned at victoria and the little boy's updo.

"indeed. you both look stunning", draco mumbled as he quickly kissed victoria's cheek while oliver had managed to pull up his black socks.

victoria hastily grabbed her small bag and held onto oliver's hand as the duo walked out first, with draco locking the door to their room.

arriving at palais garnier, the national opera of paris, the trio sat right in the middle of the seats as victoria wowed at the glamorized, enigmatic atmosphere.

     though oliver couldn't enjoy phantom of the opera—to which was said to have taken place at this very opera house—along with his parents, the singers were more than enough for the little boy to engross into the sorrow of the phantom's one-sided romance.

"u-umm...p-papa?", oliver quietly squeaked out, not wanting to disturb the other viewers.

draco nearly flinched at the sudden name change, but hummed in response anyways.

"can you take me to the restroom please?", the boy whispered, to which draco immediately picked the boy up and left, alerting victoria that they were sure to be back soon.

as little oliver finished up his business, draco picked him up so that his hands could reach the sink.

just before they were about to head back, oliver spoke up.

"papa, do you think mr. raoul will save ms. christine from the phantom?", oliver asked as he held onto the older boy's hand.

     draco momentarily stopped right outside the double doors to the inside of the opera, as he answered the boy's question.

     "do you think he will?", draco asked as he picked the boy up.

     oliver just nodded his head.

     "would you save mama if she was taken by the phantom?", oliver asked.

     draco let out a low chuckle. "indeed, I would try my best", the older boy mumbled as he wiped the younger boy's cheek with his thumb.

     as the two boys rejoined victoria, the girl smiled as she placed oliver on her lap while draco wrapped his arm around victoria's shoulder.

     'of course I would, because I love her'.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝