"I don't think she would've got bored without us anyways" Jeongin said. Earning a hit on the shoulder by Seungmin.

"He isn't lying tho" Minho joined in.

"No, guys! Don't be embarrassing! Nothing happened!" Y/n tried to cover her face by leaning into Hyunjin's shoulder. Her hair was up in a bun and the marks on her neck were very visible. So was Hyunjin's.

"Well the marks on your neck is saying a different story, and you were sore and not feeling well this morning. Looks like a mouth full of lies if you ask me" Han pointed out.

Hyunjin started laughing lightly whilst rubbing Y/n back whilst trying to comfort her as she hid her face out of embarrassment.

"YOU WHAT Y/N!?" She heard Chan shout.

"Ugh this is so embarrassing. Please don't be mad Channie". She whispered.

"HYUNJIN WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SWEET AND NOT SO INNOCENT ANYMORE Y/N?!" Chan shouted at him to.

"Chan please don't get mad at him" Y/n said standing in front of Hyunjin. Chan just kept looking at Hyunjin.

"Please don't tell me you didn't use protection because both of you are not ready fo-" he got cut off by both Y/n and Hyunjin saying

"YES!"

"Right ok. I guess I'm not that mad, but none of that whilst we are home ok?" Chan said calmly.

They both just nodded and ran to table since the guys had got food on their way back and they were starving. They were all sat down eating their food.

"So I was thinking about having a pool day and invite Got7, Day6 and twice. Does that sound alright?" Chan asked everyone. 

"Yeah, that sounds great. We might need to go and get more food, drink and some alcohol" Han said

"Yeah ok. And before you ask Y/n you will be allowed to drink the alcohol but please be responsible" Chan replied

"I was going to drink it anyways, I'm 19 now. The legal age!  It's not like I haven't drank any before". There was some gasps from the guys but then followed by laughter.

Chan went to ring up the groups and they all agreed they was coming around at 1pm. It was currently 10am, so they still had a while to prepare. Han, Minho, Changbin and I.N went to the shops to get some food since they would be doing a barbecue and there would be a lot of people to feed.

The boys went overboard and bought so much. They got slightly scolded when they got home. They were gone for a while, since the shops itself was a while away and just because they spent so much time getting the food.

Y/n and Hyunjin was in Y/n's room getting changed. Since they had already seen each other naked they were comfortable with one another. Y/n was wearing this beautiful 1 piece with a open back and slightly low cut but nothing drastic.

Y/n needed some help doing up a clip on the back so she asked Hyunjin.

"Jinnie can you help me please"

"Yeah of course come here". Y/n walked over to him.

When she felt his hand against her skin she slightly gasped. She heard a little laugh come from Hyunjin's mouth. He then stood up and went to her wardrobe and got her a sheer coverup.

"Wear this Y/n. Your bathing suit is quite revealing" he whispered in her ear whilst putting her arms through it letting it loosely hang around her figure

"Aww is someone jealous?" Y/n asked Hyunjin and squishing his cheeks.

He wriggle and got Y/n off.

"No of course not".

"Whatever you say Jinnie, what if I just take the cover o-"
"No! Leave it on unless your by the pool" Hyunjin whined.

"Fineee". She said laughing.

As they were walking down the doorbell went and the others had arrived.

"What perfect timing?" The couple walked hand in hand down the stairs.

Hey. Thank you so much for reading and for all the support. I really appreciate it and it means a lot ❤️ I've also changed the cover for this book. It's not great but I really didn't like the other one too much. Thank you so much for 1.3k 😆😆😆. Thank youuu byeeee