Present for the Prince

Deku's POV.

I've been here for days, it seems. Days and nights blend together. The only way I can record them is if I count when I wake up, as far as I know I could have been here for a singular day. I had realized I wasn't getting out of here so had stopped trying, and he had stopped having to restraint me so at least there was a plus side. I got to wonder around the cave freely as he hadn't been worried of me escaping from day one. His dragon blocked the only exit out of this place. I hadnt eaten in days, i think. I didn't trust anything the man who kidnapped me would try and get me to eat. 

                                                                 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 When we both finished and he got some water for me he pulled me up, tying my hands behind my back and putting the gag on me for the first time in the past two days, but he blindfolded me as well and i felt him throw me over his shoulder. 

He set me down a minute later and i could tell we were back on his dragon. He set behind me, holding me so i didn't fall and i knew we were flying when i felt the wind. He messed with my hair and i tried pulling away so he stopped. "I'm going to give you back to your beloved Prince. But not yet. He wanted proof you're still alive, and i want proof my partner is. So you're going to beg him to let Kirishima go, alright? I know you can beg, so use it." i heard him tell me and i nodded, knowing i didn't have a choice.

I stopped feeling the wind within a few minutes and felt myself being thrown back over his shoulder and carried somewhere i didn't know. He set me down on my knees and i could tell it was the walkway to the palace. He took the gag off of my first then the blindfold as my eyes adjusted, seeing Todoroki far enough away he couldn't get me or attack Bakugou. Todoroki nodded to one of the guards, who nodded to somebody behind Todoroki. You could see as two guards dragged Kirishima out, letting him fall on the walkway. He was bruised and bleeding and now coughing from the fall, not trying to get up.

I could hear Bakugou growl and i looked at Todoroki as i felt tears in my eyes. "T-Todoroki... Y-you said you w-wouldn't hurt h-him... L-let him g-go... Pl-please... I-i c-can't go h-home unless he d-does.... Pl-please..." i tried bagging without making Bakugou mad. I closed my eyes when i felt Bakugou run a hand through my hair. "Pl-please T-todoroki... I-i'm scared.... I-i don't want t-to be w-with him..." I opened my eyes to see Todoroki smirking at Bakugou since i knew he could hear Bakugou growling as i did.

"You want to play dirty? Fine. I'll play." i heard Bakugou growl and both mine and todoroki's expressions dropped to shock, mine mostly fear of what he was going to do. Bakugou picked me up so i was standing after gagging me again and started dragging me back at his dragon as i tried begging todoroki to help, but he just got his guards to drag Kirishima back into the dungeon while Bakugou jumped on the dragon with me and I tried screaming and getting off before we started flying and i stopped, crying silently. When he took off the gag i was still staying silent as i felt him growl. "Looks like you're staying longer. You better hope he doesn't kill him. Or you're next."