twelve💥🥊

As expected, Jiwoo accepted Jinsol's offer to accompany her and Jungeun and Sooyoung to a boxing match. It was apparent that she was only going to spy on the kinda-couple up close, if her not batting an eye at the mention of Sooyoung was anything to go by. Jungeun hoped that Sooyoung would end up distracting Jiwoo at some point, because Jungeun knew she would act even worse around Jinsol with Jiwoo attempting to stare deep into her soul. And Jiwoo would most certainly accidentally let something slip that would possibly ruin any tiny chance she had with Jinsol.

Not that she had much of a chance in the first place.

On the night of, while Jungeun and Jiwoo were getting dressed and going over their plan of sneaking out without the RA noticing, Yaebin burst into their room with a loud wail that attracted the attention of students nearby.

"How come I can't go on a double date with you and your boxer girlfriend?" Yaebin whined like the absolute child she was.

"Shut up and close the door!" Jungeun hissed.

Yaebin, thankfully, did as she was told, before slinking to Jungeun's bed and lying on top of it and Jungeun herself. "Jungeun, you're killing me here. You got Jiwoo to dump me, too? Am I not hot enough?"

Jungeun shot Jiwoo a glare, who mouthed an apology back. "Yaebin, Jinsol's the one who offered. And it's not a double date," she quickly added.

"It's you, and Jinsol, and Jiwoo, and some other girl hanging out while watching other girls get beaten up. If that's not like some four-person poly-relationship that I was not asked to be a part of, it's a double date."

Jungeun shoved her cousin off her lap. "Yaebin, you have a girlfriend."

"Who would gladly welcome more people into our relationship!"

How was Jungeun able to put up with the girl all her life again?

Jungeun rubbed her eyes. "We're all just friends—"

"You aren't and you know it. So unless you want Minky and I to sweep her off her feet, you better make a move."

It was a joke, but Jungeun couldn't shake the fear that's settled in the pit of her stomach. If she really liked Jinsol, and Jinsol really liked her back, then she should really do something about it before someone else did.

After Yaebin annoyed the living daylights out of her cousin and friend, she left upon getting a text from Minkyeung.

"Whelp, it's time to make out with my hot girlfriend. See you single losers later!" She had said before walking out, waggling her eyebrows.

"I hate her," Jungeun claimed.

"You don't."

"I really do."

Sneaking out after their RA checked their room turned out to be a lot easier than they thought. The only thing they had to worry about was Jiwoo talking too loud due to her nonexistent whispering skills. Nonetheless, they made it out without getting caught for now.

"Jiwoo, you cannot be talking in the middle of sneaking out," Jungeun chided as she straightened out her jean jacket. Jiwoo had picked out her outfit after Jungeun was on the verge of a meltdown because she had no idea what to wear to a boxing match. She had wanted to look nice but not overdressed, and she was too chicken to text Jinsol and ask what she would be wearing. (Not to mention how it would sound flirtatious to Jungeun.) Jiwoo ended up picking something casual to wear because Jungeun was overthinking way too much.

"I'm sorry! It's just so exciting!" Jiwoo giggled behind her hands, which were half-covered with the white sweater she had picked out for herself.

Jungeun merely shook her head, because yes, it was kinda exciting breaking the rules and all. A little less exhilarating the second time, but still enough for adrenaline to rush through her veins.