Chapter 5: Good morning...Baby

Start from the beginning

I hear someone clear their throat and we turn to see that guy who works for him standing there with a woman.

"Oh hello again...uh I should apologize for yelling at you."

"Don't worry about it. I'm Tazir by the way. And this is Ari"

"Really...TaZiR? Just call him Taz, baby" Eli said while kissing my neck. I slap his arm and step away from him. "Sorry I forgot I'm only allowed to call you that while I'm fuc-" I slapped my hand over his mouth now fully embarrassed.

"I'm Amelia but everyone calls me Mia. It's nice to meet you guys."

"It was nice to meet you as well Mia. We're E's best friends." Ari says smiling at me.

"Oh that's nice...well I really should be getting inside. See you around Mr. James."

He chuckled a bit then smirked at me.

"See ya later, Ms. Palucci. Hit me up when you want...help with other languages again" he says as I start to walk away.

Again he smirks before winking and walking away. His friends follow him and I'm left there blushing like a schoolgirl knowing what he meant.

Eli's POV

Eli's POV

I walk into my office to get cleaned up since I'm in the same clothes from last night. I was smart enough to have full bathrooms installed into each of my legal businesses. So I shower and change into the clothes Ari brought over from my house. Once I'm dressed I walk back out to see Taz and Ari whispering. I know it's about Mia.

"What's with the whispering? I know you have questions so just spit them out."

"Okay, so this is probably a stupid fucking question but what happened last night? You just disappeared around six pm and your phone would go straight to voicemail."

"I was on a date with Mia. It was honestly the best date I've been on. The conversation was smooth and the chemistry this woman and I have is I undeniable. After dinner I drove her home, walked her to her door, and...I stayed the night. Simple as that. As for the phone thing I decided to turn it off to give her my full attention. I assumed you two could handle things on your own for one night."

"We did but at least let us know when you have plans so we're not worried." Ari says looking sad.

"My bad, Ari. I didn't mean to worry you. It's just I really wanted to go on that date and have some alone time with her."

"It's ok. I'm happy you're so happy. I take it the date and sleepover went well."

"It was great. She was...is great. It's crazy how well we vibe together" I say smiling thinking back to the incredible night we had.