29

What does Ethan want?

Tom leans over and see's 'Ethan (Director)'. He mouths "What does he want?"

I shake my head not knowing what he wants.

I accept the call and walk out the room, "Y/N," I hear the mixed Southern and Californian accented director say tiredly, out of breath.

"Yes?"

"You remember when you told me to read those story concepts you had?" He questions, reminding me about the 'concepts' I literally wrote full-blown stories.

Like a 289 page story. Multiple of the same extent.

"Funny you use the word concept when you, yourself said they we're full-blown stories," I sarcastically retort.

"So you do?"

"Bitch? What do you think?" I sassily retort at him hearing a shocked yet tired gasp.

"Yeah, the-"

"Why the fuck do you sound so tired? Like you just ran from a rapist?" I cut him off and use the most stupid metaphor I could've used.

"What wait? How do you know what it sounds like to run from a rapist?"

"I haven't experienced such a thing. I just used the wrong metaphor. But why do you sound so tired?" I correct myself, wanting an answer.

"I just am excited! I wrote a screenplay for your story and-"

"What The Fuck!?"

"Yes I did and well a few producers want in on it. Sooooo," Ethan says trying to get an answer out of me.

"So you want me to answer in yes?" I sarcastically say sitting back into the room with Tom and he looks at me worried. I wave my hand away and so he looks away knowing its fine.

"You should know I ain't that easy. First I need to be casting it myself and second of all I'LL work out what I get not you or the producers. Cause I fucking wrote this," I instruct and command making sure I stand my ground.

Tom licks his lips like he wants to give me a Blowjob looking at me in awe and admiration.

I look away to try to keep focus.

"Okay, I'll get something but damn keep this top attitude up and Tom'll be fall'ng in love," I blush at the words knowing I'm his boyfriend. I internally swoon.

"Okay, Bye," I end the call before he can respond.

I look at Tom's who also looks confused and horny.

"Can we actually watch Netflix?" I ask, he nods sadly I happily snuggle up to him.

Tom holds an arm around me, "I really would love for you to be more dominant, Y/N," Tom sexily and sweetly whispers into my ear.

I blush and get in closer, he scrolls to my favourite show and presses play.