4

Tom

I hear the shower stop running.

What the hell should I do?!?
I dash to the kitchen and just start making tea, one for me and one for Y/N.

What is he gonna do while he's here???
I have no damn idea what he does in his free time, I'm panicking so much over-

"Tom!"

"Yeah!" I respond to Y/N.

"Which room?"

"Whichever one," I reply, whichever one?!. What is wrong with me?

Y/N

"Whichever one," Tom shouts back, I walk to the closest room and close the door and drop my bag beside the bed, taking out a pair of clothes.

I take off the towel around my waist and begin drying my self.

I pull on my shirt and pants, then check my phone.

No panicked messages. Nothing.

Oooo, that's new. A Instagram DM.

I pull on my shirt and slip my phone into my pocket, exiting the room, walking down the stairs.

I see Tom sipping tea, with another cup on the counter, "Who's cup is that?" I ask Tom looking at him, him smiling back.

"Your's" Tom confirms walking away from the cup as I walk to it taking it in my and sipping on it, "Thanks, Tom." I thank him, looking at him, well his jaw. Cut me.

"Your welcome, for the cuppa" He smiles back at me, I look in his eyes and really ask what the fuck is going through his head.

Tom begins aggressively his cup, almost chugging it down, looking straight into my eye's, while I casually sip on it.

He drinks it all, breaking eye contact, placing the cup on the nearest counter walking off to where I assume is the living room.

I follow suit, finishing my cup.

Tom

He is so asking what is going through my head, I am not thinking about anything to do with tea, though what is he gonna do.

I mean there's PlayStation that I bearly use because I'm terrible, the last time I heard him talking about a game was the fact that he had 4 platinum trophies, those are hard to get.

Also, there isn't like some Virus that's getting out of control, wait!-

"Tom!"

"Yeah!"

"God, no need to shout Tom, I thought you just fell asleep or something," Y/N sarcastically remarks.

"No, I just zoned out" I truthfully reply. I notice he's taken the controller and sat down.

"How come you have ps4 pro when your terrible at games?" Y/N scrolling through the games installed, making disgusted faces at a few of them.

"Other, people other than me use it, and I'm not terrible at games just at Fortnite," Y/N grimaces at that name, and I just perk my eyebrows up in shock.

"I thought everyone loved it," I say pouting at him.

"No, we don't all love it, it's gone flat" He responds his expression dampening. Did I have to say that now I wanna give him a hug.

"Why don't you have Spiderman?. You're Spiderman and you haven't played that game?" Y/N asks in complete confusion, looking at me like I just betrayed him.